First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Garemlin I would suggest updating your thread title so that it's not misleading, and adding the forum reply from Ashlie that I posted above to the original post.
You’ll have to talk to the admins about that. They changed the original title of my thread as they do from time to time.

And Ashlie just followed up with another reply
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn’t just a Bronco problem FYI. I have customers who are 2+ years in on waiting for Super Duty orders. Options disappear, prices go up, they finally get built but parked for months waiting on parts. F650/F750 ran out of standard black bumpers, couldn’t get PTO provision (pretty important on a dump truck). Problems getting the tires you want. Now fleets are subject to nationwide allocations that are a fraction of what they got in the past. I think the whole state of Hawaii got like 20 trucks for their government for all of MY23. My point is, Ford is making tough decisions for all of their customers. Not just early Bronco reservation holders. I haven’t kept up with the Maverick but I’m sure it’s a mess over on their forum too thinking they’re getting the shaft.

Make the best decision for yourself and realize you might have to compromise or keep waiting. Dropping hard top for soft top a year and a half ago was something I didn’t want to do at the time but I’m very glad I did. And I actually have come to enjoy it. A 33” badlands instead of sasquatch, high package instead of Lux, or different front bumper isn’t going to ruin your Bronco experience.

BirdDogger

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4runnerTRDP - 1997 Lexus LX450 Locked
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In my opinion this sounds like a song on repeat from when I walked in and ordered 12/21, scheduled a month later after dropping mod bumper, delivered 7/22 (don't hate the player hate the game). This is how I saw it then and I'm betting it's the same today.

The majority of orders are for 4 door 2.7 BL and WT with all the options. Both have the most tech and moving parts that Ford doesn't have enough parts for. Drop these things and save a bunch of money to be used elsewhere.

Drop down to BD but keep the SAS
Drop 2.7 for the 2.3
Drop MOD bumper
Drop 4door hard top (toughest decision)

2door, SAS, Hardtop, and vinyl interior for ease of cleaning would be my priorities if I was waiting. I have zero complaints about the 2.3 and a mid package has more tech than I even want. Best of luck to you all!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does this mean orders with MIC that are not Raptor, Everglades, or Heritage will be postponed?? Is sad if true cuz people waiting super long and well before Everglades and Heritage were announced, will be pushed. Pretty screwed up
Us Heritage order holders were also waiting super long and ordering was never opened up to the general public. Also we're mod tops vs. the mic so our orders aren't competing with anyone except for the sasquatch suspension parts and even then our wheels are different plus we can't go any higher than mid pkg.

@Ford Motor Company , I'd be happy to drop the sasquatch bits just give me the white wheels with the 33" optional Bfg's from the BL and a $3k discount and I'll call it a day.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So was this information JUST for dealers with "offending" orders? Or will this go out to all dealers? Was SAC on the call? Granger? Etc...
Don't know who was on or invited but I didn't see any notification. The full bulletin or change will be broadcast to all dealers Tuesday at 11:30am eastern. I'll watch it but most of my interest is the cutoff date for changes to be made so we can communicate with everyone. Again, I've got some of the info already but not going to disclose out of concern it's likely confidential. The stuff that Ashley put out is correct a few details missing that won't change the overall situation. Hold and wait, possibly lose PP, cancel, drop to a buildable (lower trim) model and wait.

My suggestion to the forum is what Ashley spoke about, don't swamp your salesperson Tuesday afternoon but if you're a WT or have one of the other sins, take the weekend/week to think it over and then reach out. If you're going to stick it out make sure you get an updated, accurate DORA to protect yourself and the dealer. Get it in writing/email, again, to protect both parties and have something to fall back on if Ford screws up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is definitely happening. I wouldn't start dropping options based on the hope of getting price protection.
I said speculation because I don’t have proof or experiences with that situation. And if I had said it is actually happening I’d be getting bashed by a few people for posting something that may not be factual. Kinda like people pointing the accusatory finger at me for this thread. LOL

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The message Ford is sending to those dealers boils down to.

Is that your small, stay small and out of our way, you were never supposed to be competitive

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can’t make this stuff up. I am now contemplating paying adm and being done with it.

I realize that just contributes to the problem. My issue is that I am not a young guy anymore. Would i rather go another 1-2 years to wait for the clown show to resolve or pay extra now and start enjoying a Bronco.

Money is not a constraint but my time on earth is. Just pisses me off that I would even consider going against my principles. Still not sure what I am going to do.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
A link to a reply from Ashlie was posted above, but it seems people are missing it. Here's the the text from the Chapman thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/chapman-of-horsham-with-dealerinsider.11412/post-1752567
Her answer is damage control . Initial email was clearly saying " change the order or you are SOL with no recourse." I'm following Granger thread and nothing of sorts was published sent to their customers. What I'm afraid is PP being offered and Chapman refusing to honor it. They did it to TRX buyers . I can post a link if you want. Every dealer was PP ( Granger, koons, etc) besides them. Other dealers were saying all you have to do to PP is check a box..

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In my opinion this sounds like a song on repeat from when I walked in and ordered 12/21, scheduled a month later after dropping mod bumper, delivered 7/22 (don't hate the player hate the game). This is how I saw it then and I'm betting it's the same today.

The majority of orders are for 4 door 2.7 BL and WT with all the options. Both have the most tech and moving parts that Ford doesn't have enough parts for. Drop these things and save a bunch of money to be used elsewhere.

Drop down to BD but keep the SAS
Drop 2.7 for the 2.3
Drop MOD bumper
Drop 4door hard top (toughest decision)

2door, SAS, Hardtop, and vinyl interior for ease of cleaning would be my priorities if I was waiting. I have zero complaints about the 2.3 and a mid package has more tech than I even want. Best of luck to you all!
It sounds like this is a smart decision if you want to keep price protection and previously had an auto Badlands. My concern is the orders that were Badlands manuals mid package which you can't get in Black Diamond for some dumb reason.

Is 2.7L motor under constraint? I haven't seen that posted anywhere else.

You can’t make this stuff up. I am now contemplating paying adm and being done with it.

I realize that just contributes to the problem. My issue is that I am not a young guy anymore. Would i rather go another 1-2 years to wait for the clown show to resolve or pay extra now and start enjoying a Bronco.

Money is not a constraint but my time on earth is. Just pisses me off that I would even consider going against my principles. Still not sure what I am going to do.
I posted this in another thread, but ADM is on it's way down right now. If you compromise on color and add-ons (i.e. look for trim, hard top, mid/high/lux, engine) you will find what you want for a fair price.

There's still a 2022 2-door white Badlands 2.7L SAS Lux sitting at a dealer near me labeled $3k ADM, I bet they'd go down more.

Sponsored

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’ll have to talk to the admins about that. They changed the original title of my thread as they do from time to time.

And Ashlie just followed up with another reply
Gotcha. The screenshot below is the full image of the conflicting information from the Bronco6x Facebook group. Feel free to post it in the OP if you like:

Ford Bronco No more 2023MY scheduling for hardtops, Sasquatch and LUX (reported by dealership) 1000001589

There were some follow ups in the comments as well:

Ford Bronco No more 2023MY scheduling for hardtops, Sasquatch and LUX (reported by dealership) 1000001593

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Meh, so 9% of what is in order can’t be built…not terrible, unless your one of them.
That’s not how percentages work. If those percentages are correct it means that Ford doesn’t have capacity to build 47% of two door orders.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Look, this is completely Ford's fault on many levels, and so egregious that it should have prompted multiple firings of multiple people.

Let's look at the supply chain argument. The world doesn't seem to be having a problem delivering drones to the Ukraine for killing people... Modern missile production continues... Hell, we even see new warplanes being delivered on the regular (B-21, F-15EX, F-35). I haven't heard anyone not receiving the radar package on their modern fighter plane due to supply constraints. 2 years ago, ya, the supply chain was disrupted. Today, not so much.

This is the result of mismanagement, they knew and continue to know exactly what has been on order for MONTHS. The constraints, should be based on current availability against the current order bank. So for instance, if they lack 18% of the hard tops needed for the rest of the year, they have some decisions to make, but they could have been transparent months ago. Mitchell Watts is a nice guy, but he doesn't math well, I pointed out that fact on the video right after he released it.

Ford, as usual, hasn't been good at communicating with the enthusiast community. As usual, they get backlash for it and they deserve it. The product is awesome, but the roll out has been a complete mess.

Now, here is the reality, based on the current constraints, some people (like myself) are going to lose. The reason I am going to lose is not because of my order date, it's because I picked the "wrong" dealer who has done everything possible to be open and transparent with me. Ford is just doubling down on the fact that allocation > reservation. For that, I believe that Ford should the blame from those who are getting screwed over.
Mark, the difference here is the government can come into a company and force them to supply parts to them first. I’ve been on the receiving end of this shit show before. We had to bring a new supplier online because Uncle Sam came in to our existing supplier and forced their hand. So F-35’s still getting built over Bronco’s doesn’t surprise me at all.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I ordered 8/2/21 am I screwed sinc eI have a wildtrak hard too ordered??
Based on the information I've seen, yes. Either you drop, switch or hold out understanding you might lose price protection if it doesn't get built this year.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.