First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
A link to a reply from Ashlie was posted above, but it seems people are missing it. Here's the the text from the Chapman thread:

Hey folks...we're still going through the orders and contacting our customers....we had a ford zoom meeting that only a few select dealers were invited to...we wanted to notify our customers of the present situation with Bronco and provide our customers with their options (from ford) to help their chances for scheduling...you're more than welcome to leave the order as it is, there is no requirement to make changes, but ford has made statements about not continuing price protection past 23MY...once we get the official PDF from Ford, we will be sending it to customers as well

thank you! please direct any questions to [email protected] or 267-483-9747
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/chapman-of-horsham-with-dealerinsider.11412/post-1752567
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Never mind, I was just informed the OP's information is true. Dealers with a lot of "offending" orders got the word yesterday. Saw the details but not going to disclose due to confidentiality concerns but can say it is unfortunately correct. Sorry about previous speculation, just got the intel.
So was this information JUST for dealers with "offending" orders? Or will this go out to all dealers? Was SAC on the call? Granger? Etc...

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I’ve stated a few times I think they want to save all of the Sasquatch parts for the models that come standard with them. Wildtrak, Everglades and Heritage. The Wildtrak has always seemed to be the hardest to get built. So I would venture to say there are still quite a few sitting and waiting. And the Wildtrak in general is a more profitable model than a base or Big Bend with the Sasquatch option.

Just my speculation.
That would be a logical conclusion. To me, the easiest thing for them to do is to come out and give each dealer the number of specific builds they're going to get. Let's us communicate that to customers so they can make whatever decision they want. If Ford outperforms the new "allocation", great but if not, it doesn't leave customers hanging like the past couple of years. I can do something with bad news but nothing with no news.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone interested in my build? Just a marginal AOM...

no-credit.gif

Sponsored

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There has been some speculation that some below MSRP/invoice dealers are playing dumb with the current price protection/private offer to make up the difference in what they lose selling at those lower prices. They get their money eventually and the customer never knows.
This is definitely happening. I wouldn't start dropping options based on the hope of getting price protection.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel for everyone. Just when it seems like Bronco production has turned the corner... wham.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As I’ve stated a few times I think they want to save all of the Sasquatch parts for the models that come standard with them. Wildtrak, Everglades and Heritage. The Wildtrak has always seemed to be the hardest to get built. So I would venture to say there are still quite a few sitting and waiting. And the Wildtrak in general is a more profitable model than a base or Big Bend with the Sasquatch option.

Just my speculation.
Adding Everglades and Heritage to the other trims was a mistake. They should've streamlined the lineup and options instead of bloating it further.

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Garemlin I would suggest updating your thread title so that it's not misleading, and adding the forum reply from Ashlie that I posted above to the original post.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to answer this because I've only been privy to a portion but it looks like if you aren't scheduled or in process this will impact all orders after a certain date.
So if I ordered 8/2/21 am I screwed sinc eI have a wildtrak hard too ordered??

Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this mean orders with MIC that are not Raptor, Everglades, or Heritage will be postponed?? Is sad if true cuz people waiting super long and well before Everglades and Heritage were announced, will be pushed. Pretty screwed up

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look, this is completely Ford's fault on many levels, and so egregious that it should have prompted multiple firings of multiple people.

Let's look at the supply chain argument. The world doesn't seem to be having a problem delivering drones to the Ukraine for killing people... Modern missile production continues... Hell, we even see new warplanes being delivered on the regular (B-21, F-15EX, F-35). I haven't heard anyone not receiving the radar package on their modern fighter plane due to supply constraints. 2 years ago, ya, the supply chain was disrupted. Today, not so much.

This is the result of mismanagement, they knew and continue to know exactly what has been on order for MONTHS. The constraints, should be based on current availability against the current order bank. So for instance, if they lack 18% of the hard tops needed for the rest of the year, they have some decisions to make, but they could have been transparent months ago. Mitchell Watts is a nice guy, but he doesn't math well, I pointed out that fact on the video right after he released it.

Ford, as usual, hasn't been good at communicating with the enthusiast community. As usual, they get backlash for it and they deserve it. The product is awesome, but the roll out has been a complete mess.

Now, here is the reality, based on the current constraints, some people (like myself) are going to lose. The reason I am going to lose is not because of my order date, it's because I picked the "wrong" dealer who has done everything possible to be open and transparent with me. Ford is just doubling down on the fact that allocation > reservation. For that, I believe that Ford should the blame from those who are getting screwed over.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does this mean orders with MIC that are not Raptor, Everglades, or Heritage will be postponed?? Is sad if true cuz people waiting super long and well before Everglades and Heritage were announced, will be pushed. Pretty screwed up
Depends on the dealer allocations.

Status
Not open for further replies.