Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

Any thoughts as a 2DR BL with SAS sitting at #21 (or higher? I don't what the latest list looks like)? I have papers from Samantha removing the SAS but I don't really want to sign if I don't have to. The $2500 is nice but I would rather just get the truck I wanted. You or anyone want to nudge me? I'm open to it because, quite frankly, I'm exhausted from all this.

Appreciate your post from Friday giving us the low-down. Appreciate your patience with me as mine is wearing thin with FoMoCo.

Hope to get a truck from your shop.

Sincerely,

Your least favorite customer. ;)
As long as you are not LUX, I'd say you are probably in a good position being so high on the list. People keep forgetting that SAS is not going away. Ford is still going to build 4 out of every 5 SAS ordered through November. They just don't have the capacity to build them all hence why they have asked people to change to get a better chance of receiving their Bronco.

Hope it works out for you. It is a very tough call. I have a similar build only with a manual at Chapman. Was considering removing the SAS earlier in the week but got scheduled.
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol taking new orders before clearing out the backlog, what could go wrong here?😂
Exactly. I said this from the time of the announcement.

When the order banks open, there will be no restriction on ordering meaning you will be allowed to order a 2DR, Wildtrack, Lux and so forth. FORD will build these types of trucks and more than likely a good number of them will be produced this year. Your truck, your early reservation won't because it is underpriced. They will sell well over $65-75 and even higher for 4DR after ADM. I would anticipate a mid-MY price increase that will hurt most people's feelings. Dealer stock and new orders are what FORD and the dealerships want. They do not want a reservation of a fully loaded Bronco to be selling at $49K when the same truck can sell for $75K. It is simple economics.

We want to believe that this is just poor management, poor planning, ineptitude, etc but this is a psychological defense for us because we do not want to accept that we were purposefully pushed aside.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If Tim's was correct in his video, and there are 78,000 unscheduled Bronco orders (minus whatever was scheduled Friday). That would be an impossible task.

Ford like to schedual 6 weeks out. There is no way they are scheduling all the way through November by March 7th.
Zach stated that Ford was going to concentrate on RETAIL orders during this schedule/build period. I believe the large majority, 50,000 or more of the outstanding orders may be 2023 dealer stock orders. They would be ignoring all these stock orders and could produce 15-18,000 real customer orders over a 4-6 week period. Since this is Ford's plan to clear the logjam, and they have real numbers to work with, it just might work if enough people remove constraints from their orders.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Zach stated that Ford was going to concentrate on RETAIL orders during this schedule/build period. I believe the large majority, 50,000 or more of the outstanding orders may be 2023 dealer stock orders. They would be ignoring all these stock orders and could produce 15-18,000 real customer orders over a 4-6 week period. Since this is Ford's plan to clear the logjam, and they have real numbers to work with, it just might work if enough people remove constraints from their orders.
It's just kinda hard to stomach removing "constraints" again for the 3rd time, when every stealership I go to has loaded broncos available with dealer ordered window stickers next to a ADM sticker... I feel like only the old retail orders are subject to these "constraints". Oh well, first world problems I guess. Good luck to all, and I sincerely hope we get our Broncos!

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We want to believe that this is just poor management, poor planning, ineptitude, etc but this is a psychological defense for us because we do not want to accept that we were purposefully pushed aside.
I'm no Ford apologist but for me there is once again hope. ( I know! ). With this plan most of us will know with certainty by Mid April whether or not we are getting a Bronco of some configuration or NOT.

No doubt a lot of us carry hostile feelings over how Ford handled this and that is unlikely to go away. People that finish MY2023 without a Bronco will really be left with hard feelings toward Ford and likely to harbor those feelings for a long time.

I am ready for this journey to be over, stop thinking about it and move on from the endless "well maybe there is a chance". Ready to see what March brings!

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's just kinda hard to stomach removing "constraints" again for the 3rd time, when every stealership I go to has loaded broncos available with dealer ordered window stickers next to a ADM sticker... I feel like only the old retail orders are subject to these "constraints". Oh well, first world problems I guess. Good luck to all, and I sincerely hope we get our Broncos!
I agree with what you say. My basic BB build only required dropping the MIC and that was easier only because of my misgivings about the MIC top itself. Glad I was not asked to compromise as much as most.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After re-reading a bunch of different threads, what it sounds like is this: If every single one of us drops Lux and Sasquatch, and if all the 4-door orders also drop the hardtop, Ford would be willing to schedule 475 Broncos for Granger in February! 🥳

So... 475 Badlands? 😘😘

@Zach@Granger am I understanding this correctly?

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After re-reading a bunch of different threads, what it sounds like is this: If every single one of us drops Lux and Sasquatch, and if all the 4-door orders also drop the hardtop, Ford would be willing to schedule 475 Broncos for Granger in February! 🥳

So... 475 Badlands? 😘😘

@Zach@Granger am I understanding this correctly?
Edit: I was misreading. 475 is the total orders with or without restrictions.
I thought Zach said they currently have 475 unconstrained (I may be misreading that part) orders submitted, before anyone pulls those constraints. So more is theoretically possible. There's no telling how many Ford will build.

If Ford is really going to be scheduling based on timestamp, regardless of allocation, I'm betting that Granger has the lion's share of the front of that line.

Though, in the event that everyone switches to Badlands, guess what becomes a new constraint.

Last edited:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is all starting to have a “Lord of the Flies” feel to it. Good luck to everyone on Granger Island. ✌ :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is, but I don't care about the $2,500 offer. I'm just hoping for a chance the thing gets built.
I hear ya. I'm more of a budget conscious customer, and the 28k base 2-door was originally calling my name. I'd have put 33s on it, and hit the trails in a simple reasonably priced trail rig.

After having gotten dragged back into this receiving the recent emails, I spent hours last couple days trying to find out what it meant for me. It was not so cool to find out I was SOL for the $2500. I could have put Sas or Lux on my order two weeks ago, then dropped those packages today, and been handed $2500, lol.

That's why I mostly tapped out a while ago, because whenever Ford made announcements, it was typically not good news. Seems the main positive news this go around, is if this allocation adjustment really does work out, and Granger is somehow able to fill customer orders further down on the list. That would be cool if it works out (I'm still a bit skeptical due to the 2-door and hardtop, which regardless is still probably a constraint). Will see ...

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought Zach said they currently have 475 unconstrained (I may be misreading that part) orders submitted, before anyone pulls those constraints. So more is theoretically possible. There's no telling how many Ford will build.

If Ford is really going to be scheduling based on timestamp, regardless of allocation, I'm betting that Granger has the lion's share of the front of that line.

Though, in the event that everyone switches to Badlands, guess what becomes a new constraint.
Zach said If all the orders had constraints removed they could have 475 trucks built.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm no Ford apologist but for me there is once again hope. ( I know! ). With this plan most of us will know with certainty by Mid April whether or not we are getting a Bronco of some configuration or NOT.

No doubt a lot of us carry hostile feelings over how Ford handled this and that is unlikely to go away. People that finish MY2023 without a Bronco will really be left with hard feelings toward Ford and likely to harbor those feelings for a long time.

I am ready for this journey to be over, stop thinking about it and move on from the endless "well maybe there is a chance". Ready to see what March brings!
I have my new order papers (removing SAS) from Samantha. I have not signed it yet but I am at ledge holding the exact thought (your logic is correct in my opinion). I am waiting for Zach's new list on Monday (why I need to see this I don't know- probably because I am so near the top of the list) and I see myself signing this week.