First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, I just called and had no issues getting the amount and cert#. I have an April expiration date but expect Ford to extend that out before I get delivered.

@Ford Motor Company something really needs to be put out by Corporate for resolution on the certs, too many are getting misleading information so there needs to be an issue line or FAQ's that have some real answers and real person with the authority to add or make changes on behalf of your customers.
In this age of everything self-service seems like a no-brainer to extend Ford's portal so that once you are logged in to your account, armed with your VIN and order #'s, you should be able to get this info and not require staffing a phone bank. Reduce expense WHILE improving customer sat? Whaaaaaa . . . ? I'm sure it's much more complicated than that as the data is no doubt on different systems but uniting disparate data sources into a value-add client-facing data store is something that companies have been doing for years and years.
Sponsored

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been patiently waiting to either order or buy off the lot... I'm kinda glad I've got two kids in college at bama so I can't commit right now anyway... but I honestly can't believe this is still happening. it's really quite amazing (not in a good way).

IIRC, first everyone was blaming covid for supply chain issues (which was understandable in 20-21), underestimated demand (not understandable), etc etc. seems to me like dealer lots are filling back up with everything else, why is this one model such a bastard for them to meet demand?? they can meet demand on the f150's, explorers, etc, the bronco isn't ~that~ complicated of a vehicle, its a derivation of the existing ranger platform which they are selling 3x as many. usually you would expect an iconic vehicle (mustang/f150/GT come to mind) to be ready for high demand. they announced the vehicle in 2017, the people went nuts, they couldn't foresee this?? it didn't take a genius to see this coming as a very high demand vehicle. '24 models (with their price increase) will be on sale later this year and they still haven't ironed this out?? they are 3 model years in and productions issues still exist? 4th model year probably begin production later this summer.

FTR - I'm not hatin on ford, I literally have 6 fords in my drive and my brother and folks have another 5 together. I've had great experiences with the brand. this whole bronco thing is a real sheeit show tho.

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got an email from Granger and a certificate magically appeared, BUT IT DOES NOT APPLY TOWARDS THE BRONCO 😂

"Unfortunately, after reading through the program announcement for Zak's private offer, I found that Zak's PCO only applies toward the Bronco Sport and a few other makes. Please see attached program rules."

I'm done lol

Hopefully Levine can intervene.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got nowhere with Ford at that ph number for obtaining a CERT# - first they transferred me to the tire rebate dept. Finally got someone who had a clue but they have nothing on file.... also said the dealer has full access to this stuff & should be able to administer the PP. (?)

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got an email from Granger and a certificate magically appeared, BUT IT DOES NOT APPLY TOWARDS THE BRONCO 😂

"Unfortunately, after reading through the program announcement for Zak's private offer, I found that Zak's PCO only applies toward the Bronco Sport and a few other makes. Please see attached program rules."

I'm done lol

I'm watching closely since it seems like I'm in a similar situation. Granger might want to check everyone's status before we all show up in May/June and it's a huge mess.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to get my Order ID by calling that number and he gave me an offer #38644 but he couldn’t tell me what it was for. He also said the dealer has full access.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm done lol

What do you mean by Zak's PCO?? And whom are you quoting? I assume you were trying to get information on your Bronco Model Year Transition private offer? Zach/Granger does not set the rules on that private offer, it comes directly from Ford. Please post these program rules as it sounds like you got some bad info.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm watching closely since it seems like I'm in a similar situation. Granger might want to check everyone's status before we all show up in May/June and it's a huge mess.
I think you might be right. I think most of us agree that this is not Granger's fault, or even responsibility, But it may turn into Granger's problem. Ford will not have much qualms shuffling blame to the dealer.

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What do you mean by Zak's PCO?? And whom are you quoting? I assume you were trying to get information on your Bronco Model Year Transition private offer? Zach/Granger does not set the rules on that private offer, it comes directly from Ford. Please post these program rules as it sounds like you got some bad info.
I'm Zak and that quote is from an email from the Finance Director at Granger.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

giphy.gif

It's Zak vs Zach. Who wins? Who knows which is which? Stay tuned for the conclusion... LOL

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I called back today. Much different experience with a different rep. I did do one thing differently. In the voice automated prompt, I said "marketing". I'm not sure if this took me to a different department vs saying "price protection", but that's the only difference in the 2 phone calls.

I have my certificate number and amount. Plus, I had a very nice conversation with the rep on the other line. All in all, a good day. Keep trying if you're having issues.
Reese, Which number did you call?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reese, Which number did you call?
800-392-3673

I called this both times. First time nothing was accomplished, but this morning I succeeded! When the automated system came on all I said was "Marketing", then it asked which vehicle, "Bronco". I got a live human at that point after a short wait and just stated I wanted to get my certificate number.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

800-392-3673

I called this both times. First time nothing was accomplished, but this morning I succeeded! When the automated system came on all I said was "Marketing", then it asked which vehicle, "Bronco". I got a live human at that point after a short wait and just stated I wanted to get my certificate number.
I called the other number. They were very nice and accommodating but said my previous certificate expired on 12/31 and a new one hasn't been generated. She said to give it a few weeks and try again. She said it may not be generated until closer to the build date.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Zach@Granger I get you don't want to promise something and not be able to deliver on that promise. All I want to know is if I am reading everything right and if I should qualify according to the info provided by Ford. I get that there are errors and things go wrong, I used to work for Sprint, our systems and policies were archaic.

Can people please chime in here.

Is there price protection after March 19th, 2021?

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford giphy

Source: https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...el-year-bronco-transition-private-offer-faqs/

I originally ordered in October 2021. I qualify for Level B Price Protection right?
Is there any other stipulations I am missing?
It seems pretty cut and dry.
I think that there is one other missing factor, you had to have a reservation prior to March 19, 2021 (I suspect) and then it's based on your first order date. In which case, I am screwed too. It will cost me an extra $3080 because I didn't reserve prior to March 19th.

If that is the case, then you and I both get no cookie for waiting. At least I should still qualify for the $2500.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think that there is one other missing factor, you had to have a reservation prior to March 19, 2021 (I suspect) and then it's based on your first order date. In which case, I am screwed too. It will cost me an extra $3080 because I didn't reserve prior to March 19th.

If that is the case, then you and I both get no cookie for waiting. At least I should still qualify for the $2500.
So you think all price protection (from Ford) still comes down to that magic March 19th reservation date? There is no other Ford price protection offered (even if Ford rep gives the customer a cert# with dollar amount on the cert)?

I think there is a web page somewhere here on 6G, that gets into the minutia of price protection etc. I dread having to read through it all though, lol.
Sponsored