Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nikola pickup
Googled images of that truck look pretty sweet. Along with several other cars, we're about to be in two-tone heaven.

Maybe GM will spin off the ICE stuff LOL
Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford is reading here, they must think they've got most everything wrong and are taking a step back to figure out what customers really want. That could very well delay things if that's the case.
And they need to tell their "bean counters" that the people want what the people want. Let the engineers & designers do what's needed and Make it work!

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed, I am anxious to own the Bronco but am not going to drop 50K and not be able to get the color combo they have been flaunting on the 4 door the past few months. I can wait......

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I completely agree. 50 grand is a lot of money to pay for a vehicle your not in love with. I wanted a bronco but at 50 grand I can get a luxury f150 exactly the way I want.

Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove out to Buena Vista today to feast my eyes. My background includes owning an FJ40, FJ60, FJ Cruiser and a 10th anniversary Rubicon. Here are some of my takes:

1. Same size (or seems like) as my 13 10A Rubicon. Dimensions say it's larger but it appears to be about the same.
2. The interior is NICE! I'm not sure why the criticism but it's equal or greater than the FJ Cruiser and the Rubicon.
3. 8 inch screen is a good size. It will not stop me from ordering the 12" but the 8" fits well.
4. Getting in and out of the back seat is about equal to the Rubicon. Not easy but makeable. I needed to check for my dog.
5. We're on the verge of more information being disclosed within the next week. So stayed tuned.

SulDogger

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you Nate for all the information provided as well as the pictures! Looking forward to delivery day....whenever that might be.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guy that could touch the vehicle (Tim?) said very soon. Thanks to Nate I had most of my questions answered so I asked him to open up the rear hatch which had the L/R seat laying flat. I asked him to demonstrate how my dog could climb into the rear seat. He opened the rear hatch again, flipped the L/R seat back to normal, walked around to the driver's door. Opened the door, slid the seat all the way forward and threw the driver's seat back forward.

I said that I know everyone has been peppering him with questions I just wanted to know about the white top. He said many of these questions will be answered very soon. Within the next week.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

5. We're on the verge of more information being disclosed within the next week. So stayed tuned.
...tease... Do you write movie cliffhangers for a living? :p

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would also add that I doubt the two door modular top will have removable side glass in the back. I think it's too big. MAN I sure hope so but it's pretty large.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard a whisper talk that a ford rep said to somebody at the last event that white tops will not available for the first model year.

While we received confirmation that white tops will be available from another source, they never said for the first model year. Fords been kind of shifty in the way they state things, so I really hope this ain’t true.

OP - Any discussion around that?
And I was told today that Ford will have an announcement regarding tops in the next couple of days. So who knows. My wife was standing right there as well and heard it. And her response to him, you mean that I can get a white top and he laughed and smerked.
Sponsored