First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Highlander - 2008 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Biggest drawback for me as a taller driver (6'5") is that the back of my head hits the center crossbar in the Wrangler when the seat is in a comfortable position for me. In order to prevent this, I lose precious leg room. The Bronco eliminates this problem while boasting a wider and more comfortable cab space as well.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FYI towing capacity change is only 2 support brackets away, Ford just needs to rearrange the engineering change for the regular bronco. The only difference on the Braptor is two added support braces nothing else and it gains 1000lbs.

Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Article states up to 100:1 crawl ratio...I wonder what combo?
It's actually been available since Jeep first 'answered' the Badlands 7mt 94:1 Crawl Ratio with the Rubicon Extreme Recon package, But you can now get any rubicon with the right setup for it

It's the Rubicon With the Rock-Trac 4:1 Transfer Case, 6mt, and Optional 4.88 Gearing.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting for the response from Ford like the trail maps and tow rating.
Trail maps is such a bummer. What a cool idea to have an insane number of trails built into the vehicle. I haven't seen an update for that in the longest, assuming it was ditched.

Tow rating would be nice, I don't have anything of real weight to tow but other folk would benefit.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a crawling beast... But feels like driving a tractor. My daughter is 5'7".

IMG_4496.JPG
Beast indeed. That's awesome. I don't see many LJ's cruising around. Cool to see for sure.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I havent read the comments but my 2 cents just by looking at the specs. This is already better than my Black Diamond Bronco. Especially since it can do 5k towing which is the sweet spot for me. With the new 4xe you can also now charge accessories as I understand it. Big win for Jeep and good to have competition.

Give me the Magneto and im all in on trading my Bronco.
All tinsel where is the improved ride/steering/seat comfort.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is all great for the consumer, more competition the better.

I find it a bit odd that a $35k base price bronco doesnt have adaptive cruise control or heated seats standard on all models. My gf's crosstrek sport, msrp of $27.5k, has nicer interior touchpoints, waterproof seat material, heated seats, ACC, blindspot warning, significantly better sound deadening throughout, etc.

I understand the crowd that wants less features, but let's be real, it's 2023 and this is an IFS vehicle that 90% of people are driving on the road exclusively, and the other 10% will be on the road for the vast majority of the Bronco's life. If anything, Ford could offer a rebate for removing these features rather than pegging them to the $50k+ trim crowd.
The crowd that wants less (me) didn't want half of the stuff the base comes with thankfully they put in a way to turn all the nanny stuff off 📴 p.s I have adaptive cruise control 👀 eyeballs 👍😁😍

Sponsored

Bronco Master

Base
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2017 Ford Superduty F-250 STX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still think broncos are better

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The crowd that wants less (me) didn't want half of the stuff the base comes with thankfully they put in a way to turn all the nanny stuff off 📴 p.s I have adaptive cruise control 👀 eyeballs 👍😁😍
Adaptive cruise control only comes with the mid package I thought? Looking again, it seems it's standard equipment just no lane keep assist or blind spot until you get to mid package. Good to know!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Whoa there cowboy, I'm not asking for 12,000lbs of towing capacity!

If my wife's unibody Subaru Ascent with a 4cyl turbo and CVT can tow 5,000lbs, I don't see any reason why the Bronco couldn't without any impact to it's off-road performance. The BRAPTOR has a 4,400lb capacity!

I just want to be able to pull a small travel trailer to a campsite so that I can go off-roading in that area without needing to book a hotel or deal with a massive RV towing the Bronco behind it.
I don't think that is too much of an ask from Ford. If it wasn't meant to pull trailers, then why does it have a tow hitch at all?
I’m with you. One of the main reasons I went for the BRaptor golden ticket was the 4500lb capacity.

Jeep seems to be saying the semi float Dana 44 Heavy Duty is a limitation so they went to a Dana 44 HD full float. Something about weight on the axle shafts vs the axle tubes. Makes me wonder if the Dana 50 on the BRaptor has something to do with the increased capacity over the regular M220.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Adaptive cruise control only comes with the mid package I thought? Looking again, it seems it's standard equipment just no lane keep assist or blind spot until you get to mid package. Good to know!
No I meant my eyes 👀 are adaptive cruise control base only has standard cruise,I don't like adaptive you end up behind some octogenarian doing 50 without realizing it 🤣😂

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No I meant my eyes 👀 are adaptive cruise control base only has standard cruise,I don't like adaptive you end up behind some octogenarian doing 50 without realizing it 🤣😂
Hahah went right over my head!
Sponsored