First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dude, Jeep has been giving us the middle finger for decades, they were the only show in town. They didn't have to build anything to compete on any metric whatsoever, which is why we got shitbox minivan engines, had to wait years for standard Jeep equipment to show up on Wranglers, and only got a V8 in a single model Wrangler because they had to do *something* to stay relevant with the Bronco on the way. Jeep threw away 30 years of chances as far as I'm concerned.
Okay, well I’m not in my 60’s lol so Jeep hasn’t wasted any of my time. I reserved 2 Broncos in August of 2020 and didn’t get a vin until a week after we picked up our 2nd Jeep in February 2023. The longest I waited for my Jeeps was 2 months. Ford had a chance but wanted to punish customers for picking Granger and not wanting to settle for a 4 door due to their incompetence in making a decent hard top.
Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Now even the "rubucon X" is full time AWD...... thats what stopped me in my tracks from buying a TRX or a 392.... no thank you.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Okay, well I’m not in my 60’s lol so Jeep hasn’t wasted any of my time. I reserved 2 Broncos in August of 2020 and didn’t get a vin until a week after we picked up our 2nd Jeep in February 2023. The longest I waited for my Jeeps was 2 months. Ford had a chance but wanted to punish customers for picking Granger and not wanting to settle for a 4 door due to their incompetence in making a decent hard top.
Neither am I, I've just been in the offroad world for that long. Are you just getting into it? Because up until the past few years Jeep has been doing the same old boring trash and doing things nobody actually wanted or asked for. I mean, they still pretty much are to this day, but now they've picked up a huge customer base that isn't interested in pushing their rigs in any capacity.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now even the "rubucon X" is full time AWD...... thats what stopped me in my tracks from buying a TRX or a 392.... no thank you.
The Bronco has 4A and Jeep offers it as well..but it can be turned off. Or are you talking about something besides Jeep's Full Time option? (My XJ had a full time tcase even).

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs