First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It seems like you did a lot of things you could to be careful. Pretty sweet you thought to get a photo of the guy 'selling' it to you.
Sponsored

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They likely are not involved at all or mules ?

OP, you still did not tell us who are the people on the photos and who was the seller who went with you in the DMV ? Gina, from the passenger seat ?
In case you never found the story
Ford Bronco Help: I purchased a factory stolen Bronco Raptor and had no idea Screenshot_20230502_114654_Ecosia

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maury

Wildtrak
First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks detective retard lol either way it’s out the money so is what it is not crying for it. Is what it is.
If you're going to call names...

Who got scammed of $75k? All while intending to commit tax fraud?

You own a 2016 Taco that is "falling apart"? How in TF does anyone do that?

If you conduct business the same way you conduct basic personal transactions, I'd like to steer way clear of whatever it is you deal in. Reap what you sow.

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's the eyes:
Ford Bronco Help: I purchased a factory stolen Bronco Raptor and had no idea 1683058440839

I knew it was dramatic chipmunk:
Ford Bronco Help: I purchased a factory stolen Bronco Raptor and had no idea 1683058464355

Come on OP, help us out here. PM me the details I asked for earlier & I will personally bring them to the FBI with the picture. I have a contact there specializing in white collar crime.

GL.

Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I heard they're starting a thread to explain this thread.

Might be a rumor though.
The thread is being stolen?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks detective retard lol either way it’s out the money so is what it is not crying for it. Is what it is.
Which factual part triggered you? The part where you were trying to flip the Bronco (on CL)?

Ford Bronco Help: I purchased a factory stolen Bronco Raptor and had no idea 1683059457166

OP
OP

ONCEHADABRAPTOR

Raptor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you're going to call names...

Who got scammed of $75k? All while intending to commit tax fraud?

You own a 2016 Taco that is "falling apart"? How in TF does anyone do that?

If you conduct business the same way you conduct basic personal transactions, I'd like to steer way clear of whatever it is you deal in. Reap what you sow.
Fraud trading into a dealer as a tax credit? You even know how that works? You pay sales tax on the remaining balance or if equal to no sales tax. I already pay enough in taxes. I paid my dues on the 15th as usual to the government / you get taxed owning a house / taxed on everything you do really. You enjoy getting shafted? You should probably go cry to the guys in lambos and millions in car collections with their Montana LLC not me. Az is a no sales tax private sale state and Nevada. My truck is in the shop today of all things some freaking how 2 studs snapped and almost lost my wheel this morning that was fun. Haven’t off-roaded the thing in 2 years lmao

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm a very skeptical person. That said, I agree with your summary and sentiment here strongly and felt it worth including in full in my reply.

Best of luck OP and sorry you got scammed.

In short, professional thieves stole a Braptor and then got a vin# from an unsold matching one. They then fabricated new vin tags for the vehicle, a new window sticker and a new title to match the doner vin#.
OP purchased the stolen Braptor after confirming documents matched and going to the DMV WITH the seller and got a new title in his name. He then tried to trade it in for a F150 Raptor but in the mean time the doner Braptor sold so the double vin #'s tipped them off that it was actually stolen.
The OP came to this gracious forum for suggestions and was given 21 pages of hell including being accused of being in on the theft, a tax cheat and a moron.
Thieves have been around forever but 21 pages of attacking a victim makes me question humanity.
That's my take on it all.

Sponsored

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which factual part triggered you? The part where you were trying to flip the Bronco (on CL)?

1683059457166.png

Interesting. 1 Key. Stolen cars don't have 2 keys. Can't get a factory replacement key without an ID and VIN number. I just went through it.

Last edited:
OP
OP

ONCEHADABRAPTOR

Raptor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

1683059457166.png
Again not sure how else to explain I had a title. Dealers don’t charge markups on their stuff that everyone pays for? I paid for it. No body really responded anyways so I didn’t bother. One guy offered like 83k or something so I choose to keep driving it

OP
OP

ONCEHADABRAPTOR

Raptor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m not gonna waste much more energy on this to be honest so you guys can take it whatever direction I don’t really care. I don’t have it or the money. Good ole learning lesson. My day continues all screens behind a computer at the end of the day can’t sit here and think i take this personally. Some of you should be more lucky didn’t happen to you and buyer beware next time you go for a flip. Gotta risk it to make money. You all made your dealers money on your mark ups lol. Won’t be seeing that once you gotta sell it to someone there

Maury

Wildtrak
First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You enjoy getting shafted?
Hmm... I haven't been scammed of $75k on craigslist (or anywhere else), so I can't tell you. It does not seem like it feels very good.

It's also no reason to call people names or be salty AF. Again if that's how you conduct business, good luck...

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not gonna waste much more energy on this to be honest so you guys can take it whatever direction I don’t really care. I don’t have it or the money. Good ole learning lesson. My day continues all screens behind a computer at the end of the day can’t sit here and think i take this personally. Some of you should be more lucky didn’t happen to you and buyer beware next time you go for a flip. Gotta risk it to make money. You all made your dealers money on your mark ups lol. Won’t be seeing that once you gotta sell it to someone there
Now you're giving us advice? 🤪
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.