Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For the height gifted, like myself (6'10"), the absolute best thing I did was removing my Driver's side sun visor. Now I can see the green lights at a stop!

WOW. Taller than me. I just ordered the lightinsight windshield lens. https://lightinsight.com/

will report back.

Eastmort

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far, I've completed over a dozen mods and agree with the previous posters that the Ford Performance ProCal Tune is amazing. More power & torque with much smoother shifting in just 15 mins. The only downside is that you need to use premium gas once you perform the mod.

As a bonus here are 2 other practical, great mods:

1) Adding Sport mode to a Badlands with Forscan, giving you every available driving mode

2) The Interior LED Dome Light Kit From IAG (Not only does it give you much more light when the doors open but you can connect them to an Aux switch and light up the interior whenever you need it)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the back Black? That's what I want to do to mine, but make it look like the black "mud' spots are coming from the front tires. Mine will be front half Area 51 and back be Matt Black.
Yeah it’s a matte black decal on the back. I get lots of compliments on it - turned out amazing.

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is actually getting better MPGs with the tune. Now that the speedo is correct to the larger tire size, I am getting 17.6 MPGs out of the 2.7. That is better than before when I had the stock 33" tires on it. Only downside is the need to run premium fuel, but I was already doing that. I will carry a can of race-gas with me just incase I am at a fuel stop that does not have premium.
I buy the VP gas by the 5 gallon can running ATV/utvs- chainsaws etc and it's way too expensive now, I'm thinking about going to a 55 gallon drum to get a better price

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Performance Tune. It's is like taking a GT Mustang and making it a GT500 Shelby. Upset I wasted 9k miles of avg 2.7l Bronco driving before installing in 15 minutes.
Agreed, and the side benefit is that auto start/stop now resumes whatever position you left it in.

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford performance tune and Pedal Commander on my 2.3 7mt completely transformed it. It’s very peppy now and I can actually pass cars in 6th gear on the highway😀
Have you been running premium fuel now?