First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi, I am new to this fabulous forum. Just ordered a ‘24 Bronco yesterday but my initial order was declined. I originally wanted a 2-door Black Diamond in Eruption Green optioned with an auto trans, mod bumper, and roof rails. It would not go through. The same spec in a 4-door would go. Since I wanted a 2-door I had to step up to a 2-door Badlands with a manual and roof rails. This trim combination was accepted…so, that is what I have coming. I still prefer the BD as I don’t need the capability of a Badlands, just not sure if/when that particular combination will become available to order.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, I am new to this fabulous forum. Just ordered a ‘24 Bronco yesterday but my initial order was declined. I originally wanted a 2-door Black Diamond in Eruption Green optioned with an auto trans, mod bumper, and roof rails. It would not go through. The same spec in a 4-door would go. Since I wanted a 2-door I had to step up to a 2-door Badlands with a manual and roof rails. This trim combination was accepted…so, that is what I have coming. I still prefer the BD as I don’t need the capability of a Badlands, just not sure if/when that particular combination will become available to order.
Interesting. I wonder what caused that to happen?

Eliminator

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know, plus I am unfamiliar with the entry system. However I did ask him to try and submit without any options and with a manual transmission. Apparently no combination would work. It simply would not accept a 2-door BD order.

ToddlerCOS

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know approximately how many orders Ford has accepted for 2024 Broncos? If so, how that compares with previous years?

I got my order in last week, and was surprised to see a build number in the low 800s, if that actually means only 800-ish folks beat me to it?

Can't wait for my MY 2024 winter beater to arrive with the snow!
I had my MY23 order converted/reordered last week and the order number stayed the same. ~4500

Interestingly my priority code dropped from a 19 on my MYY23 order to a 5 on the MY24 order. I thought only Ford could assign such a high-priority code.

McLovin80

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 M240i, 95 Prelude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Terry, we’ve got your order.
Order ID: A252

My order was placed on 8/18/23. My last name starts with the letter A. Part of the order ID?
Mine started with a letter unrelated to my name so just a coincidence.

The number 252 is how many days until you receive it. 🤣

Mine is 489 if it makes you feel better.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had my MY23 order converted/reordered last week and the order number stayed the same. ~4500

Interestingly my priority code dropped from a 19 on my MYY23 order to a 5 on the MY24 order. I thought only Ford could assign such a high-priority code.
Dealer codes are 3-19 now, 1 & 2 are assigned by Ford.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine started with a letter unrelated to my name so just a coincidence.

The number 252 is how many days until you receive it. 🤣

Mine is 489 if it makes you feel better.
I placed an order on 8/16 and cancelled it because the dealer decided to add ADM even when he told me he wouldn't. So I told him to go pound sand. But this is the Ford confirmation I got:
Terry, we’ve got your order.
Order ID: A01B

Syringe

Badlands
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 ZX-10R, '21 Z H2 SE, '13 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Interesting! I hope your cost was also carried over, or is close.

In seeing all these replies with different build numbers/a letter as a prefix or suffix, decoding priority or numbers actually ordered hasn't yet been achieved!

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if Ford intends to start pricing people out of what they want.

Base is discontinued. Sasquatch package is what? Over $6k approaching $7k.

Some trims LOSE 2.7l option? Does this mean that maybe the 2.7 isn't available until say the Outerbanks package? Which would leave Big Bend (new Base trim) with say a 2.3 manual? Black Diamond maybe 2.3 auto, then Outerbanks introduces 2.7 to the mix?

I know what I just typed is speculation, but IF it were to be true, Ford would in essence be killing off the Bronco by pricing people out of certain options by doing that. Doesn't Jeep still offer the Sport (their Base model) with a V6 Auto?

On a side note, I hope ALL the 2 door fans took delivery by now, otherwise going to be some pissed off people!
I feel lucky that I was able to get my 2 door BB with the 2.7l, upped the differential and added the mid package. I don’t care about the bigger screen. Truth is, had my Bronco not been delivered in April 22, I’d be priced out with the new way higher pricing (+$7k) and higher interest rates. My Bronco has everything I need in it.

Sponsored

ToddlerCOS

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting! I hope your cost was also carried over, or is close.

In seeing all these replies with different build numbers/a letter as a prefix or suffix, decoding priority or numbers actually ordered hasn't yet been achieved!
Since I placed my MY23 order in March the MY24 order is up about ~$2000. But if you factor in the MY23 price increases from a few weeks back it surprisingly dropped ~$700.

I've got a fairly loaded Badlands order. Not bad, but any increase sucks these days.

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Syringe

Badlands
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since I placed my MY23 order in March the MY24 order is up about ~$2000. But if you factor in the MY23 price increases from a few weeks back it surprisingly dropped ~$700.

I've got a fairly loaded Badlands order. Not bad, but any increase sucks these days.
Certainly, any increase is unwelcome, but it appears you didn't take a catastrophic hit in price, which is good.

I was going to order in March also, but couldn't get a manual transmission, so decided to wait. Badlands order as well. A couple of things I was going to pay out for, such as the modular bumper and 3 yr sat nav subscription are now included [well, one year is, anyway], so that helps. The steering rack upgrade is welcome. My Dad has a Wildtrak with that rack, and it is good.

Syringe

Badlands
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BigBlue7

Black Diamond