Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We already have base pricing and know what the markups will be...

3% off invoice on base vehicle...since the 12th of July

6%+/- off MSRP price for the options...Not yet published..

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Out of state customers 1600397769443
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I honestly believe we will see more dealers announce deals once pricing is released. We can't expect dealers announce their deals before pricing is released. Granger, Stephans and Lenardtown are the exceptions not the norm.
Yeah, I guess, but I'm not going to make excuses for the 99.9% of those dealerships potentially misleading their customers when we have examples of dealerships that took the bull by the horns. I will never give a dealership a pass, simply because they've never, ever given the customer one and will screw the customer every chance they get. Cynical? Maybe, but I feel it's well deserved.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly believe we will see more dealers announce deals once pricing is released. We can't expect dealers announce their deals before pricing is released. Granger, Stephans and Lenardtown are the exceptions not the norm.
This is why I have been waiting before I contact my local dealer. On the flipside, though, there's nothing stopping them from announcing how much they are willing to discount from whatever the price may be and whether they will forego ADM.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Granger. A coworker went thru the reservation process with Tesla. After two years on the list he gets a call and is told his ride is here and ready for pick up. He was given 3 days to pick it up or it was going to the next customer. Luckily he was in town and not away on vacation when the call came in.

What kind of pick up time window do you see Granger giving? I live 1400 miles away and will trade in my Jeep. I want the trade in to lower the tax on the Bronco price and that why I am not going to simply sell my trade in here.

I need two days to drive there after told to pick it up. I am not sure but I don’t think riding in a car hauler is allowed so even if I shipped it early I still need to fly there. So I am left with driving it myself.

Is Granger going to have a max # days to show up and get the Bronco? I imagine your going to need every bit of parking space for new Broncos and don’t want Broncos on your lot for extended periods of time.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Granger. A coworker went thru the reservation process with Tesla. After two years on the list he gets a call and is told his ride is here and ready for pick up. He was given 3 days to pick it up or it was going to the next customer. Luckily he was in town and not away on vacation when the call came in.

What kind of pick up time window do you see Granger giving? I live 1400 miles away and will trade in my Jeep. I want the trade in to lower the tax on the Bronco price and that why I am not going to simply sell my trade in here.

I need two days to drive there after told to pick it up. I am not sure but I don’t think riding in a car hauler is allowed so even if I shipped it early I still need to fly there. So I am left with driving it myself.

Is Granger going to have a max # days to show up and get the Bronco? I imagine your going to need every bit of parking space for new Broncos and don’t want Broncos on your lot for extended periods of time.
I don't remeber which thread I saw it in, but I believe they said they'd like you to get it within 2 weeks. Arrangements could be made for longer if you couldn't get there in that time.

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't remeber which thread I saw it in, but I believe they said they'd like you to get it within 2 weeks. Arrangements could be made for longer if you couldn't get there in that time.
Two weeks isn't bad at all. I have skymiles I've never used over the years so my wife and I will make a road trip on the return from Iowa if we choose them. Love their transparency and activeness here and their offer. Just hoping once B&P comes out we have some east coast dealers match that

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why can't we expect dealers to announce their pricing policy before B&P?
I had 2 reservations with two different dealers. One said no ADM but orders would be placed at MSRP. Other said they weren't sure about ADM and that it might depend on trim level. That to me meant they wanted to make a certain amount on each order and as I was looking between a Base and a Black Diamond figured I'd get hit with an ADM. Canceled one and switched the other to Granger.
See no reason why dealer can't be open and upfront about how they will price.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had 2 reservations with two different dealers. One said no ADM but orders would be placed at MSRP. Other said they weren't sure about ADM and that it might depend on trim level. That to me meant they wanted to make a certain amount on each order and as I was looking between a Base and a Black Diamond figured I'd get hit with an ADM. Canceled one and switched the other to Granger.
From what dealers have told me, they haven't heard much from mother base. I talked to one dealer in Plainsville NY who sounded frustrated. He said he really wanted to give info but said he hasn't been told anything and he's called without any callbacks or any kind of follow ups. Said he'll let me know more once he knows more.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

This isn't exactly like Teslas model. This is closer to a typical vehicle special order. You'll have access to your VIN once the chassis has been assigned to you. You'll have an update once production is finished and an estimate on when it'll hit the regional rail yard. After that it usually falls into a black hole for a few days while the local trucking company moves it from rail to the dealer.

At least, that's how I've seen it happen in the past.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Out of state customers FondPettyBufeo-small

Dealers have all the information necessary to decide what they're doing on the Bronco. Everything to the contrary is a stall tactic. I wish I could believe stalling was anything other than an attempt to get you locked into whatever ridiculous pricing scheme they've thought up.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a problem, I have her contact as my voice is not the best right now and conversations are difficult...Plus she is kept in the loop on the Bronco's...
Your not horsing around are you?

#yeahIMeantBothJokes

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATED 08/16/2020 4PM CDT bottom of the page:

Initial specification and ordering:
  • When B&P and our Dealer pricing is available
  • You specify the model, doors, options, color outside, interior
  • We price it out showing you the invoice and our discount from invoice
  • If you are X plan this it the time to let us know about it
We add:
  • DOC of $180 ($100 X Plan
  • Transit tag $45
  • Shipping estimate (if shipping)
  • If you want, we can collect the taxes and plate fees to include in paperwork so it can be included in your finance package
    • We will then cut the check back to you (for the taxes and plates) so that you can go to your local DMV to get it paid and processed.
Accessories
  • If you are wanting to add accessories, wheels & tire changes etc
  • We will work pricing out via phone, text and email
  • Add your chosen accessories into the pricing structure below (Finalize the order)
Finance – if applicable
  • Our finance director will be the contact on this – Arin Jackson
  • He will go through the options available to you
  • If you want to get pre-approved, he can handle that, however, realize that we are months away at this point so rates may go up or down in the interim
  • You can get your own finance as well
Finalize the order
  • When you are satisfied with the build out
  • We will have you sign it.
  • Email/Text/Send it back to us
  • We will then sign it and send it back
  • Any stipulations as to vehicle processing
  • All Broncos will be PDI’d and shop ready (Ford requirement)
    • We will need to know at this point (if you are having it transported) if it is your desire to leave the plastic wrapping in the vehicle to protect it during shipping.
    • I would recommend letting us completely prep the Bronco for delivery, the outside will probably get dirty on the trip the inside we put a plastic cover on the driver’s seat to protect it.
  • Then we all wait patiently
Prior to delivery (for Expediency)
  • We will e-sign and/or FedEx what paperwork is needed
  • Get you to send a copy of all people on the Titles Drivers license (front & back)
  • We will need your X Plan pin at this point. (unless we have it on file from prior communications)
  • Send the title work (and check for plates and taxes) to you so you can process it prior to picking up or receiving shipment of the Bronco
  • If you are flying/diving in and want to see the Bronco first that is acceptable just realize that you will spend more time here waiting to go into the Finance department to finalize the Bronco.
Arrival options:
  • Fly in – We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to the store
  • Rental car drive – let us know when you are arriving and where you are dropping off the rental and we will pick you up there…Most are at the airport and I believe that Enterprise is in town..
  • Trade in Drive – obviously come to the store.
Transporting Bronco to you
  • We use only bonded and insured drivers/companies (protects the both of us)
  • Receiving the Bronco on your end:
  • You need to fully inspect the vehicle
  • Note any “damage” (take a shot with your phone to text it to us)
  • Let us know so that we can get it handled quickly
Caveats:
  • We will accept credit cards up to $2,000 per vehicle
    • If you are wanting to put the whole vehicle on credit card(s) there will be a 2% surcharge for that.
  • Once the Bronco paperwork is complete make sure you have insurance on it as it is your vehicle at that point.
I have tried to include all/most but could have missed something so ask the questions, I will answer them and update this as needed.

UPDATES 08/16/2020 4PM

Bimmerxi

I plan on showing up in person and bringing you a cashier’s check. I do not believe you are sending out title work etc. until vehicles are paid for. Obviously, you guys are going to be busy delivering vehicles are you going to set up delivery appointment?
  • We can still do all of the paperwork up front if you want to speed the process up, otherwise we can do that when you arrive, just takes longer..
  • Yes we will be setting appointments and try our hardest to keep them on time..
  • We still have conventional traffic on a daily basis..
BuddysB6g

If we want to put money down...we send it to you or bring it in when we pickup?
  • Depends on when you want to do the paperwork.
  • If you want it all done up front and just come in to free your Bronco from our corral, we will do it before you arrive, otherwise when you arrive..
GiddyUp

I plan on having my Bronco shipped down to Atlanta. However, for when I receive it, and for others planning on taking a long trek home, could you possibly post what Ford recommends as the proper "break-in" procedure for the trucks? Is there a difference between the 2.3 and 2.7?

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Out of state customers FondPettyBufeo-small

Used2jeep

Transit tags - Are those necessary if we are either transferring our current plate or bringing a new plate for pick up? I am guessing not.

Not if there is a trade in or you are transferring in state plates...

Major_Bullsteak

When you ship the Bronco (or we arrange for our own shipping) is the vehicle shipped to our driveway or a local dealer?

Driveway or large lot area for easier unloading...

If to our driveway, and we notice that 2 rocks have cracked the windshield (or any other kind of damage how is that handled?

• Us arranging shipment - as stated above, you note it with the trucking firm, take pix, contact us and send pix, we will take care of it and handle the trucking firm.
  • You arranging shipment - you will have to deal with the trucking firm that was hired...
  • We will only ship with a bonded and insured trucking firm...I would suggest when handling on you own I would suggest the same...
Do you know of any issues I would have living in Los Angeles California? I spoke to Dmv and they stated that out-of-state vehicles would have to Be California smog compliant and don’t know if I would pay only your state tax vs California tax on the vehicle. I didn’t want to have issues.Thank you in advance for responding

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although I'm intrigued but the possibility of group shipments to Colorado, I still think I might fly out drive it back since. Hopefully my build will happen before snow/road "sanding" but even if it's' late summer or fall before taking it on the highway I would prefer to have some brand of clear bra applied to the front facing surfaces (around the grill and windshield). @Granger Ford do you that work in house or have an installer you work with? If so it would be great to have that price included when I place my order. And would it be possible to get an estimate before then?

CoolTech

Wildtrak
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg TDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you know of any issues I would have living in Los Angeles California? I spoke to Dmv and they stated that out-of-state vehicles would have to Be California smog compliant and don’t know if I would pay only your state tax vs California tax on the vehicle. I didn’t want to have issues. Thank you in advance for responding
I too am in the Los Angeles and will be purchasing through Granger. I have purchased many - both new and used vehicles out of state and the registered them here in SoCal.

1. Yes, the new vehicle must be 50-state smog compliant. (The Bronco will be.) This will be checked when you complete the Verification of Vehicle process - see (3) below.
2. You will need to complete a SMOG test. Simply take the Bronco to a SMOG test station and they will scan the VIN and then connect to the OBD2 port. Important note: If you drive the Bronco from Granger back to SoCal, your SMOG monitors in the ECU will already be set. However, if you ship the Bronco to SoCal, you may need to drive it approximately 20-50 miles to get the monitors to set. The monitors MUST be set before the SMOG station can perform the test. (More about this in a second post.) Anyway, complete the SMOG test and this will be recorder in the Sacramento database.
3. Finally, you will need a completed Verification of Vehicle form. You can find it HERE. Note that the form itself is Attachment A and you should NOT fill it out by yourself. The DMV will complete this form for you.

Make an appt with the DMV or choose to wait in line forever - your choice. But, if an appointment, plan to show up 45 minutes or so BEFORE your appointment. Take the Bronco to the line where the DMV is administering Driver's test and wait there and look as pitiful as possible. One of the DMV persons will eventually ask yo why you are there and you tell them you need a Verification of Vehicle. They will then inspect the Bronco and complete the form.

Finally, you are now ready to go inside. When it is your turn, present your purchase contract from Granger as well as your Verification of Vehicle form. Also confirm that you have completed the SMOG test. Be prepared to write a check for both the sales tax and the registration costs. They will check their computer for the presence of the SMOG test and they will take your money and hand you a set of license plates and the tags.

All in all, it is an easy process.
Sponsored