Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't aware that you could drive off the lot with a " the check is in the mail" fob off to the tax man.

Then again, Arizona new car sales taxes are around 9% . (!!!!)
So it's pretty much SOP to roll them into the loan.
Sorry, not sure what you are saying. The sales tax on an out of state purchase (Iowa does not charge tax on out of state purchases) is not paid until you get back to your home state and register it, in person, as they will want to check the VIN#. For $40 Granger will provide a Iowa temporary tag good for 30 days. The check from Granger you deposit in your personal account, and then use those funds to pay the T&T. I have purchased a few vehicles from out of state, the onle difference is your are doing the registering and tax payment and not the dealer.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what's the length of the second scenario?? 48 or 60 months?
so $1049.19 and 50,361.30 @48
$858.43 and $51505.88 @ 60

764.68 and $50,880.88 @ 60 with 5K down.

All at 5% which I just picked as it’s better to guess high.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had a reservation with Granger since July. I must admit it disappoints me that you change the terms for some that decided to adopt late. I guess I have 31 days to shop around. It seems like you’re not showing much loyalty to the earlier adoptors so I guess if I find a similar deal someplace else I will switch. Never even consider this before.
you have the option of cancelling your existing reservation and signing for the new deal if you
want the additional saving and don't mind the extra wait.

so what's the problem??

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its a bad example with the worst possible way to finance a truck or anything but i suppose its an example to show savings.

Carry on
It was the bare bottom savings with the additional 1K and nothing else. It’s called a baseline...this isn’t financial advice, it’s an example.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1601344916601

Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had a reservation with Granger since July. I must admit it disappoints me that you change the terms for some that decided to adopt late. I guess I have 31 days to shop around. It seems like you’re not showing much loyalty to the earlier adoptors so I guess if I find a similar deal someplace else I will switch. Never even consider this before.
I view it quite differently. I also currently have a Granger reservation, albeit a late one. I wasn't planning on really having a chance to get the truck before spring of 2022 anyway. I felt bad for those that had made 7/13-7/20 reservations at Granger knowing that when Ford just changed the rules, they were very likely moving to the middle of the line despite having made very early reservations. Now, by getting more and more reservations on the back end, it's moving everyone, including yourself, up in delivery time. I think a lot of the people who have reserved would happily finance an extra $700 to get their Broncos 5-6 months earlier. Me? I'll save $700 and get it a month later. Everyone wins.

Chris

Last edited:

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can transfer your current order for the $1,000/$1,300 off invoice or order Oct 1 to Oct 31 for the $2,000 off...

This is a great offer for the Manual Sasquatch people as that will not release until Late 2021 anyway... or really anybody wanting time delayed parts or just plain thrifty like me :ROFLMAO:
Will new reservations placed in October still order in December or will ordering be delayed?

Would you frown upon me placing a back up reservation with you in October?

Edit: I need to read all 21 pages before asking questions that have already been answered to the best of their ability.

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think you’re fully understanding the new offer.
You can personally keep your current reservation, with an earlier estimated delivery, or, you can cancel that reservation and make a new one (after Oct 1) for additional savings, if you are prepared to wait until 2022 for delivery.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personal choice, I may give mine up that I made day 2 not just for price but to let others in line to get theirs earlier...
I'm thinking of joining you at the back of the line too. I had a 'late' reservation (8/4) since VB was originally late availability. Now that Mansquatch is late availability.....my only concern is slipping to a 2022MY instead of a 2021MY (my thinking is the 2021MY might be worth more many years from now....)

If you get a 2nd res from me, then you know I'm still debating with myself :unsure:

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t think you’re fully understanding the new offer.
You can personally keep your current reservation, with an earlier estimated delivery, or, you can cancel that reservation and make a new one (after Oct 1) for additional savings, if you are prepared to wait until 2022 for delivery.
I agree. I think the new offer adds reservations to boost Grangers ability to ensure the timely delivery of your vehicle.

I’m bummed to miss out on the $700 bucks too but I’m impatient and would rather have my Bronco sooner.

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry, not sure what you are saying. The sales tax on an out of state purchase (Iowa does not charge tax on out of state purchases) is not paid until you get back to your home state and register it, in person, as they will want to check the VIN#. For $40 Granger will provide a Iowa temporary tag good for 30 days. The check from Granger you deposit in your personal account, and then use those funds to pay the T&T. I have purchased a few vehicles from out of state, the onle difference is your are doing the registering and tax payment and not the dealer.
Out of state dealers ( and in-state during CV19) use the internet.

By going to the special dealer's page on the buyer's home state DMV and get it all done, there and then.

No fuss, no muss.

Temp tags are then printed at the dealer. proper tags mailed to the buyer's home. At the home state DMVs leisure.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. I think the new offer adds reservations to boost Grangers ability to ensure the timely delivery of your vehicle.

I’m bummed to miss out on the $700 bucks too but I’m impatient and would rather have my Bronco sooner.
Im in the opposite boat. When it came to ordering time I was going to ask my dealer if there was a way to put me at the end of the line. My current car is still serving me well, and as badly as I want a Bronco, a delayed delivery will give me just that much more time to save for a down payment. I just assumed let someone else get theirs before me.

I guess that makes you my Bronco buddy?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t think you understand that the ONLY reason they are making this offer is to help reservation holders at their dealership receive their orders quicker than they would have otherwise when Ford changed the rules of the game on Friday afternoon.

Last edited:

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im in the opposite boat. When it came to ordering time I was going to ask my dealer if there was a way to put me at the end of the line. My current car is still serving me well, and as badly as I want a Bronco, a delayed delivery will give me just that much more time to save for a down payment. I just assumed let someone else get theirs before me.

I guess that makes you my Bronco buddy?
Haha yup! I sold my car last month. As much as I love driving my wife’s Highlander.....I don’t. Haha!
Will probably buy a miata this winter(California) if I have to but otherwise all in on the Bronco.
Thanks for helping me get my timely Bronco :) ?

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of state dealers ( and in-state during CV19) use the internet.

By going to the special dealer's page on the buyer's home state DMV and get it all done, there and then.

No fuss, no muss.

Temp tags are then printed at the dealer. proper tags mailed to the buyer's home. At the home state DMVs leisure.
Doesn't work that way in Calif, or Iowa, then you spend anything you saved shipping the vehicle to yourself, besides, a lot of these Bronco nerds WANT to go to Granger and road trip home! But no problem, just stay home and order one from your local dealer.
Sponsored