Sponsored

For people who asked and got answers at the supercel east. Post them here

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Longer than I thought :(
I'm just curious because I want the roof rack, but not at the cost of not being able to remove the topper for the full open air experience. So if I can get the roof rack, but only equip it to the Bronco when I need it, I will get it.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any clarification on the donut door availability for 4-dr? We have only seen them on 2-dr.
I thought the ford rep said the idea of the donut doors were nixed due to crash tests

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Longer than I thought :(
Yeah that seems... odd. As far as I know we haven’t seen any clarification on how the rear portion of the rack is attached and/or secured and the front is just held on by those two attachment points above the windshield. But either way I just can’t see it taking 15 minutes to remove the roof rack. Maybe if you don’t have the proper tools ?‍♂.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that seems... odd. As far as I know we haven’t seen any clarification on how the rear portion of the rack is attached and/or secured and the front is just held on by those two attachment points above the windshield. But either way I just can’t see it taking 15 minutes to remove the roof rack. Maybe if you don’t have the proper tools ?‍♂.
I imagine it's the difference between using one of these:

Ford Bronco For people who asked and got answers at the supercel east. Post them here GetImage.ashx

Vs one of these:

Ford Bronco For people who asked and got answers at the supercel east. Post them here 1560225161-01-milwaukee18v-1560225132

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just curious because I want the roof rack, but not at the cost of not being able to remove the topper for the full open air experience. So if I can get the roof rack, but only equip it to the Bronco when I need it, I will get it.
Apparently you can remove the freedom panels with it on, but not the panel over the back seat

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
headed down there from home in about two hours. The 2021's are still on display right?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder about the 33" tires. One of the answers was: "Sasquatch has stiffer springs and longer shocks. There is no “ spacer” ". I assume that means the stiffer springs compress less, thus keeping the ride height of the vehicle higher? Also I had read the Sasquatch has longer bump stops. So basically, that combo stiffer springs/longer bump stops, would keep the body higher, and allow less compression ... to accommodate the larger 35" tires and not have them contact the body.

If otherwise the Sasquatch has no changes to the front A-arms or other geometry, that is good news for people wanting to lift after the fact. Meaning some small spring spacers (and bump stop spacers if needed) would lift the Bronco same as Sasquatch in terms of geometry. That might be the way to go to give 33" tires a bit more clearance.

Not sure if it's the case with the JL, but with the JK Wrangler if you put on the HD springs that come on a Rubicon or Willys, it would raise ride height almost 1". Sounds like this is the case with the Sasquatch suspension.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
headed down there from home in about two hours. The 2021's are still on display right?
if you go down there , its your duty to bring up white tops. If they say "no" say "why? you guys showed them off and they look great! everyone wants them!"

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the Black Badlands was in Buena Vista in September I asked them to demonstrate how the front seat moves to allow rear passenger in the back seat.
It did move back and forth with the seat back pushed forward. At least on the drivers side.
In my 2dr wrangler, you have to tilt the seat forward in order for it to slide forward.
Sponsored