First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Point is, you People are late to the party. We have moved on and autos are objetively much, much better.
Mmmmm, nope, you’re wrong

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank god we haven’t had had to give a single fuck about a european’s opinion since 1776 LMAO

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Point is, you People are late to the party. We have moved on and autos are objetively much, much better.
What party are we talking about? You don't celebrate like us 'Muricans do!

Thank god we haven’t had had to give a single fuck about a european’s opinion since 1776 LMAO
Especially not with the Dank God Emperor in Charge

We got 50 states, I wanna visit them all instead of seeing the rest of the world

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We got 50 states, I wanna visit them all instead of seeing the rest of the world
Yep! This is exactly what I always tell people who ask me about traveling. Want to travel! Okay, go see New York! Go see Los Angeles! Go see Camden, New Jersey...

okay, maybe not Jersey, but you get the point LOL

Sponsored

LRDiscovery2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery 2, Lexus GS450h
I bet 99% of you American manual enthusiasts on here dont even know how to correcly shift With a manual transmission and cluch. :D
Look at the Americans OMG

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think you mean nobody else that is american can drive Your car, as driving a manual is very basic for all us others. I think americans see it as a big accomplishment to shift manually, which is pretty damn ridiculous.
There are two types of countries:

Countries that use the metric system

And countries that have sent men to the fucking moon

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep! This is exactly what I always tell people who ask me about traveling. Want to travel! Okay, go see New York! Go see Los Angeles! Go see Camden, New Jersey...

okay, maybe not Jersey, but you get the point LOL
You don't go to Camden unless yo want to die
Ford Bronco Manual transmission 1582054011757

I'm from Bankers and Businessmen btw

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are two types of countries:

Countries that use the metric system

And countries that have sent men to the fucking moon

Ford Bronco Manual transmission b

Last edited:

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there any Slushboxes that (other than L1 or L2) you can select the gear you want and no matter what engine RPM or Speed your going, it will stay in that gear? Can you Stall Out the engine with a Slushbox?

You can do it in a manual.....

Basically... there are times when I want a particular gear for a particular reason for a particular amount of time.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any Slushboxes that (other than L1 or L2) you can select the gear you want and no matter what engine RPM or Speed your going, it will stay in that gear? Can you Stall Out the engine with a Slushbox?

Basically... there are times when I want a particular gear for a particular reason for a particular amount of time.
My old EB Mustang sucked since it'd upshift around the traffic circle by my old house, ruined the fun!

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Nothing I know of will actually let you stall the engine. I seem to recall something about old land rovers with autos allowing you to manually lock the torque converter, maybe those? Just something that came up from the back of my mind, not sure if that's actually a thing.

There are, however, definitely a few that will let you do pretty much everything other than stall (bounce it off the rev limiter, or floor it in high gear without it kicking down, or even start in 2nd gear). Plus either paddle shift or a console shifter with the correct orientation (forward is down, backward is up), those are the good ones.

Last edited:

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing I know of will actually let you stall the engine. I seem to recall something about old land rovers with autos allowing you to manually lock the torque converter, maybe those? Just something that came up from the back of my mind, not sure if that's actually a thing.

There are, however, definitely a few that will let you do pretty much everything other than stall (bounce it off the rev limiter, or floor it in high gear without it kicking down, or even start in 2nd gear). Plus either paddle shift or a console shifter with the correct orientation (forward is down, backward is up), those are the good ones.
Think the F150 I drove years ago held gears and bounced, was an '11 or '12 with the 3.5tt

Took it up to 90 before my friend told me to slow down