Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ll admit I haven’t been on the forum long myself, but I reserved the day after reveal. I was even thinking it could be a fun trip to pick my new ride up if I have to. Any good links I should look for? I’m in MN.
Can't speak to your local market, but as a dealer, I posted in my regional subforum. That said Granger has a great setup just south of you in Iowa.
Sponsored

Markatmac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Fiesta Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've owned 10 plus ford's over my life from 67 mustang to a Flex. There is more to a Ford (especially the new Bronco) than a couple hundred or a thousand bucks savings. Don't go to a dealer in Texas to save a few hundred bucks or maybe a grand. Go to a dealer that deserves your business, maybe one you have bought from before and you like them. In times like, this lets help out your local dealer or go through your emails and find your previous salesperson that treated you right and give them your business.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've owned 10 plus ford's over my life from 67 mustang to a Flex. There is more to a Ford (especially the new Bronco) than a couple hundred or a thousand bucks savings. Don't go to a dealer in Texas to save a few hundred bucks or maybe a grand. Go to a dealer that deserves your business, maybe one you have bought from before and you like them. In times like, this lets help out your local dealer or go through your emails and find your previous salesperson that treated you right and give them your business.
I see you are new here as well. We are talking a couple thousand not a couple hundred. And why should anyone help out their local dealer if their dealer isn't willing to help them out? Besides, OP is already in TX and said he is willing to give his local dealer a shot.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing the potential deal and the positive reputation Eric has earned, it’s only a $59 fare on Alaska to go to San Diego and I am going to consider it. I want to let this X Plan Pricing issue settle down after the B&P goes online. I’ve been in the neighborhood of Kearney Ford more times than I can count, so it’s a very easy trip to make. If I contact Eric I want it to be meaningful time spent
I know what you’re saying. Good luck with your decision.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That just seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's just making you work harder. The dealer isn't going to worry about it.
Sure. This proves people are different... it doesnt mean that rither one isn’t doing what’s right for their own situation.

Deleted member 10076

I guess everyone can rule out Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos, CA.

@nsquiklifestyle doesn't sound like he wants any customers from here.

Edit: Seems he may have moved on to Bob Wondries Ford.

Dude... If youre going to talk shit at least do it anonymously. :ROFLMAO:
I have nothing to hide why would I do it anonymously and who said I was talking shit I am just being a realest who has been in the car business for a while. also I don't mind if anyone from here doesn't come buy from here because I'd make no money since all they are looking for is a discount on a car that is new the market.

Markatmac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Fiesta Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see you are new here as well. We are talking a couple thousand not a couple hundred. And why should anyone help out their local dealer if their dealer isn't willing to help them out? Besides, OP is already in TX and said he is willing to give his local dealer a shot.
Wasn't directing this specifically to OP but the hundreds of others that are spending so much time trying to get a discount. I guess I am old school and believe in something called loyalty and the experience in buying. Believe it or not when your driving your Bronco off the lot, you will remember that day for the rest of your life and not the grand you saved by getting it from Texas. I have had a great experience with my local dealer and he has earned my business and has treated me right. It's only right that we help those out that have helped us and not some random dealership stacking up as many orders as they can to make some kind of quote that could care less about you or your experience.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Judge Rufus don’t move away! We’re practically neighbors!!!

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You sure you want to leave Texas?? Everyone that I have met from Texas always moves back. Just saying!

No, those are Californian's spreading the virus.....

Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to wait until after the B&P is up and have configured about 50 variations and then settled on my top two, which will likely either be a fully loaded Badlands or Wildtrak. Then I'm going to my local dealer and tell them that they either come down to "invoice" and limited fees (similar pricing to what would have been with X-plan) or I'm switching to one of the longer distance options of Invoice less $1,000 or more.

The extra $1,000 will cover whatever logistics I will end up using to get my Bronco to where it needs to end up.

I'm currently in East Texas, but am likely moving to Colorado Springs next Springs. So, I can either jump on the Texas buy-in or the Granger/Colorado group.

Paying MSRP isn't in my plan.
Is the texas buy-in still possible? Im from out of state but want to have my options if possible.

Deleted member 10076

NOT TRUE. Kearny Mesa, in San Diego (Eric) is offering the recently discontinued (by Ford) X Plan pricing (as a value credit) against the MSRP, for both existing reservations and for any new reservations that transfer (with a qualified X Plan Pin number). With any luck, he will be able to take a huge number of NEW transferring customers... so that the added volume will make up for the enormous credits he is offering!
how are they offering X-plan when the invoice won't even show x-plan it will only show all other plans
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.