toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is clearly at least one pricing error.

No way does the $1,500 Mid Pkg include the auto transmission (its added for free when Mid is selected).

Ford seemed clear earlier when they said 4dr does have the manual transmission as standard. Wonder if that is wrong in B&P.
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going to do the Badlands or First Edition but now with the B&P up I am gravitating more and more towards the Black Diamond. Help me. Lol.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol yup I just saw that... wondering if aftermarket will be any cheaper
LMAO! Yes, get rid of a comma and now you're in cheap light territory ($180). You can buy 10 cheap ones for the price of one of theirs. Factory warranty doesn't mean shit when you can pop on a new one every year for the next decade. What an absolute joke for pricing on these accessories. 2500 for a winch!!! FORD, how HIGH ARE YOU RIGHT NOW!???? Might be looking at Tacomas/4 Runners later. Hell, i could prob get a nice Tundra for BL/WT Bronco $$ and have 5-7 k to add a roof tent, monster tires, and shitload of other stuff. WOW, today has been a fun one.

ALSO dont forget in fine print they specifically spell out that installation is NOT included in the price so expect to bend over when you arrive at the dealer and they toss all your "factory" accessories in the back and kick you in the behind on your way out.

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is clearly at least one pricing error.

No way does the $1,500 Mid Pkg include the auto transmission (its added for free when Mid is selected).

Ford seemed clear earlier when they said 4dr does have the manual transmission as standard. Wonder if that is wrong in B&P.
Don’t be a narc bro!!!!

Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess this is as good of a place as any to post this.

PEOPLE! CALM DOWN!!!

I get that it was supposed to be perfect on the roll out, but it's not. People saying "I can't get this with this!" need to understand that this isn't final. Of course you'll be able to get the mid package on a manual Black Diamond. It won't have auto-start, but you knew that going in. Of course a 2.7L engine can have paint protection. The people who designed this tool don't know a damn thing about the actual product and followed what they were told to the best of their ability. They screwed up some things, but it is what it is. Look at the pricing for various options and price out your rig. Yes, there will be more things added later. Yes, some of the bugs will be fixed and some won't be. When it comes time to order, your dealer will know all the pricing far better than any half-assed webpage would ever be able to.

So, I repeat, CALM DOWN!!!

Chris

Last edited:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

None of the rack accessories are available at the moment for the first edition :unsure:

and why does the roof rack and brush guard go away on the badlands when you add the 2.7l

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
None of the rack accessories are available at the moment for the first edition :unsure:

and why does the roof rack and brush guard go away on the badlands when you add the 2.7l
Also goes away with the Squatch pkg.

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the automatic transmission for the 2.3L really $1,595? Sometimes the B&P charges me (Badlands) and other times it did not (Black Diamond).

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the automatic transmission for the 2.3L really $1,595? Sometimes the B&P charges me (Badlands) and other times it did not (Black Diamond).
It charges you either way. It might list it at $0 on the details down below, but do the math. It's there.

Chris

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here she is!!!!!
Still need to figure tax a couple grand and credit from Kearney for Xplan.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot_20201022-231456_Chrome

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot_20201022-231436_Chrome

Last edited:

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs