Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My $50k 2-door Badlands build would have to have black vinyl seats! That is a deal killer for the Badlands.
What were you looking for? Just curious as I go back and forth between leather and MGV. I mean the only thing with leather is that it comes with carpet I thought which would make it so the badlands is not a wash out.
Or is your issue the black because it will get hot?
Sponsored

Lance103222

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F250, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still doesnt work...

Leucadian

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going to switch my reservation from Wildtrak to BL. Between the lack of color matched roof and the ugly interior, no reason to stick w/ Wildtrak. I'll probably never use the disco bar, but between my dog, and surfing, I'll definitely use the MGV interior.

Badlands
Area 51
High Package
Squatch
MIC Roof

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The brush guard is incompatible with the roof sound deadening (kidding, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point)
LOL! OK, for a second I thought you were serious! No the problem was I needed to have the 4.46 gears, with the 2.3 Automatic to get the brush guard! ?

Sorry, I'm just a little salty. Because of the time I feel we have all invested in this vehicle, we deserve better from Ford. I expect better from Ford.

I see a lot of comments of people making excuses about bugs, or things to work out, or whatever. No more excuses.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm happy for you guys truly. Wouldnt want anyone to spend that much and not get what they want. I knew it wouldn't be perfect but this is bad. And I dont mean buggy glitches or mistakes.
Yeah this is like that kid that kicks the soccer ball into the wrong goal.

Sponsored

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to switch my reservation from Wildtrak to BL. Between the lack of color matched roof and the ugly interior, no reason to stick w/ Wildtrak. I'll probably never use the disco bar, but between my dog, and surfing, I'll definitely use the MGV interior.

Badlands
Area 51
High Package
Squatch
MIC Roof
I was thinking of switching also, is that done through the dealership or on line?

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd be happy with a base with OB wheels, B&O sound system and 12 inch screen, but no, I'm going to have to spend nearly $50,000 to get what I want. Might have to settle on a Big Bend with 12 inch screen as that saves about $9000.
Can’t get the 12” screen on a big bend.

Weedwaka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR1, Mustang, Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Copilot 360 (n)

They need a cold climate package for heated seats, heated mirrors, heated wheel. Can you imagine vinyl in the winter without heated seats.

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I could have designed this site better in a week than they did in what? 3+ months? Jesus. I never understood why I can look at a different brand and get more customizable features. Ford doesn’t know how to diversify their offerings.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol I told my wife that last night after the video. Navy and Brown?? She told me Brown was neutral and I told her, “I don’t care what a chart tells you is neutral. Can you imagine driving a red Bronco with brown or blue interior? Ugly ugly ugly.”
*looks down at red shirt, blue jeans, and brown cowboy boots. runs and changes* Yup that is an ugly combo ?
Sponsored