Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d assume primarily for the assembly line. They have a huge demand and throughput is already an issue. Having configuration sets is soo much easier even with automation because the logic is simpler.
Yeah that is convenient for ford since you have to pay for stuff you don't want in a package. For instance I built a 5.0 mustang and when you try to equip the rererco seats the spoiler just wasn't compatible. And I mean the color and packages had to change and 8k more. They always say they are packaged for our price benefit but it always cost you way more to get what you want and they know it.
Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Redact it.
I don’t care honestly.
Everyone’s always picking apart what people say.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else have trouble with the pictures loading? As soon as I change anything it just sits there and won't load. Have tried at different location/devices.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This B&P is very choppy and misleading the way it’s designed. And please don’t think the V6 with auto is 1900. It’s definitely over $3000 for the pair. They say they have over 190k reservations and I’m willing to bet they’d be lucky if half turned into orders. Those dirt bags are charging $2500 for Sasquatch on the badlands.

Sponsored

HellstromX

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Grand Sport Corvette Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Funny, I can pick the soft top option (either) and the roof rack shows up, which isn't even listed as an option on the FE drop down. ;)

Gonna give it a few days to die down and let them correct the minor glitches.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

10.5 hours later and some options load visually while others just say screw it and take a giant dump on your chest. I'm getting more spin than watching all major news outlets combined.

Ali

Badlands
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would really like the interior color combo shown in my profile photo <<<< to be an available option for Badlands. Might be superficial, but it's one of the things I liked best about the overall look of the Bronco, and at that price level I would like to have that choice.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I actually think it's not a bug. I am guessing Ford is wanting to simplify things and push the Auto transmission.
Maybe but seems very unlikely. The V6 costs $300 more than a automatic 4 cyl. They will sell almost no auto 4cyl‘s if that is true. Why spend all the engineering and certification dollars on putting the 4cyl in the first place? Also impacts corp fleet fuel economy by making all Broncos with V6

Sponsored

Ford2021

First Edition
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else notice the grill on wildtrak and FE have different grills now? No only if you go into and look at the learn more area are they a different style. Furthermore the wildtrak in build in price says carbonized grey grill whereas it was originally black painted. Is this jus my an error?

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WildTrack is so pricey though... but need at least 32" tires + the V6tt so...

Are you going for the 12" screen or?
Yeah pretty much looking at something that's fully-loaded. Frankly, I just much prefer that brown interior...might be emotions swaying me, here.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else notice it looks as if you can choose a 4.7 final drive ratio WITHOUT adding the Sasquatch? It would be nice if that is actually an option (don’t see why it wouldn’t be, other manufacturers have been doing it for decades).

Anyway one possible *nice* thing in the B&P. ?‍♂

JK

Last edited:

Speed Racer

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd be happy with a base with OB wheels, B&O sound system and 12 inch screen, but no, I'm going to have to spend nearly $50,000 to get what I want. Might have to settle on a Big Bend with 12 inch screen as that saves about $9000.

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah pretty much looking at something that's fully-loaded. Frankly, I just much prefer that brown interior...might be emotions swaying me, here.
Oh nah...

That brown leather interior is sweeeet.

Are you going 2 or 4 door?
Sponsored