BroncoHero1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
are 35s possible on a non-sas 2.7l Base or would that never even be an option in the future (with a lift of course). I don't want to save a few bucks and not get the sasquatch package to never have the option to get 35's down the road.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

are 35s possible on a non-sas 2.7l Base or would that never even be an option in the future (with a lift of course). I don't want to save a few bucks and not get the sasquatch package to never have the option to get 35's down the road.
Anything is probably possible down the road! However, you would also probably need to factor in an upgrade to the M210 as the M190 probably doesn't have enough strength to handle that big of tire and/or locker combo.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve decided to do the headliner insulation myself, I’m down to base 2-door, Sasquatch, auxiliary switches, and the vinyl floor mats. $36.1k. I started with a Wildtrak reservation.
By the time ordering opens up I may be down to a skateboard. ?

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve decided to do the headliner insulation myself, I’m down to base 2-door, Sasquatch, auxiliary switches, and the vinyl floor mats. $36.1k. I started with a Wildtrak reservation.
The only thing I'm sure of is that it'll be a 4Door, SoftTop, Auto and probably Velocity Blue. Waffling between Base Squatch and Big Bend with rear locker. Also newly undecided on engine. Was all in on 2.7 no not sure, especially if I go Big Bend1

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I do end up switching to the auto I may get the 2.7 engine but that’s still up in the air.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I started with 4 door Badlands but am now looking at 2 Door Base Mansquatch. Will Probably go 4 door if we can confirm that the 4 door base will get Manual transmission option which it doesn’t have on the B&P. The 2 door is growing on me though.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I do end up switching to the auto I may get the 2.7 engine but that’s still up in the air.
I hear ya.

I keep trying to talk myself out of a 2D 2.7L Basesquatch into a BB 7m.

But everytime I see another 2D Sasquatch. ....

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

$2500 for tires/wheels seems high though. Keep an eye on Discount Tire and other stores that typically have sales around holidays. I got my 265/75R16s (32s) for around $75 each after rebates on a Memorial Day sale.
Actually, last year I picked up new wheels and tires for wife's Jeep. 285 Nitto Ridge Grapplers with Pro Comp wheels. I spent around $2300 with installation.

You can do a little better to do all online but peace of mind with local won out.

And yes I've toyed around with dumping Squatch on all my builds with that in mind.

But in my eye, Base is probably best with Squatch. I'm also doing V6 and can't upgrade axle gears apparently unless I go 2.3 or Squatch.

Models higher, water gets a little muddy and dumping Squatch more appealing.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate to bring up a sore subject, but I'm still concerned about the 7M coming out of China.

The 2.7/10A is a much surer thing.
I thought about that, but I figure, if I don't break it (Mt) in the first 3 years I'm sure it will last

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought about that, but I figure, if I don't break it (Mt) in the first 3 years I'm sure it will last
I have the Manual Transmission on a 2016 Mustang that is supposed to problematic. I really like it. Just drove it for the first time in a week and it worked flawlessly and was a lot of fun. Even thought about just keeping it an extra year while I was driving it last night... instead of getting the Bronco next year.

Last edited:

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My hero on this forum is @LandCruiser. His build is a base 2dr with no options. There’s a 50% chance I will have the same build by the time I place my order.
Sponsored