Sponsored

The questions that don’t deserve their own questions thread (2021 Ford Bronco)

Stuckin918

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado ZR2 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do we know the speed the crawler gear moves at with 4L engaged at an idle? Yes iys like 94:1 drive ratio, but whats the rate of travel?
Having flashbacks to math class now.
If Jim is traveling in his Bronco in 4 lo and Mary is traveling the opposite way in her Wrangler in 4 hi. How long will it take for Mary to roll her Jeep over?
Sponsored

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still curious if anyone figured out why the Badlands 2.7 can’t have the sound deadening headliner? I know most claimed it was a B&P error, but it still hasn’t been corrected.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait I'm confused now. There is a ton of threads with questions that don't need to have their own thread already. Dang it @Fordboi , you are turning this forum into the Matrix. race red pill or antimatter blue pill?

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do we know the speed the crawler gear moves at with 4L engaged at an idle? Yes iys like 94:1 drive ratio, but whats the rate of travel?
Assuming manual trans, 4A transfer case, 34.5" tires, and 750rpm idle speed, you'll be moving at 0.81 mph.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been wanting a measurement from side to side on the interior at the narrowest point, likely between the fender wells, and the distance from the inside edge of the back cargo area to the dash / media screen with the seats folded down.

Sponsored

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Assuming manual trans, 4A transfer case, 34.5" tires, and 750rpm idle speed, you'll be moving at 0.81 mph.
0.81 mph was very close to my calculation as well with 32" tires and 800 rpms (0.94 ratio)...??

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
0.81 mph was very close to my calculation as well with 32" tires and 800 rpms (0.94 ratio)...??
You can't get 32" tires with the 4.7 gears from the factory.

If you're talking Black Diamond, that'd be 31.7" tires and 4.46 gears. With the 4A transfer case it ends up being a 90:1 crawl ratio, and with the smaller tires it actually ends up being 0.79mph @ 750rpm.

Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let's hope. I also realize that there were potentially millions of combinations that could intertwine and there was no way to figure it out until it was rolled out. Lack of ability to do beta testing probably contributed to it...
We are the beta testers ?

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Assuming the Goodyear Trritory tires will be the same height as the Duratracs (34.4”), and engine idle of 800 RPM,a Sasquatch Manual will crawl at just under 1 mph, as I calculate.

https://4lo.com/calc/gearratio.php

Ford Bronco The questions that don’t deserve their own questions thread (2021 Ford Bronco) F8AF594B-1065-451A-9F45-4E2E944579DF

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Do you have to have rock crawl GOAT mode to do one pedal drive?

2. Has it been confirmed somewhere that Sasquatch package upgrades all models to the 210 axles?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What happened to all of the "<Suchandsuchtrim level> just rolling off of the line at MAP" pictures? I would expect that they are still being made. Most likely in varying trims as well as Squatched/not Squatched. It would be nice to see those.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Do you have to have rock crawl GOAT mode to do one pedal drive?

2. Has it been confirmed somewhere that Sasquatch package upgrades all models to the 210 axles?
1 - 2.7 and advanced 4wd.
2 - Yes, I believe the original PDF.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
i keep on getting tons of little questions in my head that don't deserve their own thread and there isn't and available thread where the question would be on topic. I'll start us off.
What is the lowest trim available with Area 51?
i won't know all the answers, but others will.... i sure hope dealers won't have to ask questions in here. shame on ford if that happens.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...s-wallpapers-photos-videos-colors-trims.1776/

About halfway down you'll fine the colors/trims list if anyone has more questions.

#2 is sorta answered in the link above but to directly answer it, it has been confirmed.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do we actually know the difference between SAS suspension and the standard suspension besides the fancy shocks?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Logically speaking, the gun will not fire unless you make the wrong choice. Therefore, it will not fire either if you make no choice. So my advise is to forget Mike Levine and make no choice until after the gunman leaves.
I'm pretty sure creepy uncle Mike is anti gun. Just saying.
Sponsored