Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone notice these posts from members with recent forum join dates? There was the random WT pic yesterday from a member that joined the same day. Only one pic from the factory parking lot that prompted a bunch of comments about the fender and mirror colors. And this morning, a rando with a join date of today jumped on the B&P is down thread with some comments about how they hope a revamp will solidify orders. Definitely too positive for this group. I think we are being trolled by Ford. Maybe they are listening and making some changes. If big brother is listening, option a black MGV interior on the WT to “solidify my order.”
Lol maybe some people are just finally calming down a little.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a competition to see who can make the news front page on bronco6g. The winners get pineapple pizzas.
Hold up! Where's my pizza? It's been weeks, bloody weeks! I could have starved to death by now, I haven't... But I could have.

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing to see here. FAKE NEWS

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone notice these posts from members with recent forum join dates? There was the random WT pic yesterday from a member that joined the same day. Only one pic from the factory parking lot that prompted a bunch of comments about the fender and mirror colors. And this morning, a rando with a join date of today jumped on the B&P is down thread with some comments about how they hope a revamp will solidify orders. Definitely too positive for this group. I think we are being trolled by Ford. Maybe they are listening and making some changes. If big brother is listening, option a black MGV interior on the WT to “solidify my order.”
Of course they are trolling us, so is Jeep and Toyota with misdirection and misinformation as well.

Ford marketing joining and posting is a good thing overall. Means they're listening to you, so best to embrace it.

Welcome contrast to BMW, who on the worlds biggest forum, everyone felt they were intentionally ignoring us and trying their best to piss us off in order to chase the Toyota drivers. Many enthusiasts have left the brand, including me as of next year as I go to Ford and the wife going to Porsche.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, Ford has been trolling us since the first of the year. Many new "members" come and go. The sure sign its Ford, crummy photos, not framed right, low or odd resolution, just happened upon it pics, etc.
Maybe they could 'just happen upon' a Velocity Blue Bronco or two.

*hint hint* ?

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe they could 'just happen upon' a Velocity Blue Bronco or two.

*hint hint* ?
Seriously. We've seen every single color except VB on the prototypes. Would be nice to see one before ordering. It's my current pick if I stick to base.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Of course they are! Why wouldn't they? So be nice....they're on our team!! They want what we want. I don't care for the bashings that are coming fairly often now....they don't help.

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford doesn’t think dudes arguing on an Internet forum, many of whom are off-road enthusiasts with years if not DECADES of off-road experience are their target market.

They paid tens of millions of dollars for focus groups of a bunch of middle-aged women and millennials to tell them what they will need for the Bronco.

They also talked to a guy who owned a jeep, it may have even been a wrangler. They’re not sure.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Actually bro, now that I think about it, on the post of the wildtrak, it seemed kinda fake, constructed, u just put on us all on something we didn’t know we needed and thank you for that!!!!!!
Sponsored