North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm in IT. Work for a company "based in Silicon Valley". All our developers are in Romania, Thailand, and India. QA is non-existent. Basically, Marketing guy says what he wants.

Some coder in a far away land, paid pennies on the dollar takes a swing at it, then goes to another company that pays $.02 more per hour, his contract runs out, or the company he works for goes out of business.

Marketing guy finds out systems are down, has to re-explain in agonizing detail what he wants again, 2-3 weeks later it gets "fixed" but breaks a ton of other stuff, then the process starts over again.

I'm thinking the B&P BS is probably about, "it's just a website, we can get these 5 guys from Karjackistan to do it for $20 - deal!" Maybe, maybe not, but from my seat a plausible scenario.
Very likley, but where is the management to understand, review, test and rework, all on an offline server? If a company is to stupid to realize they need that their stock deserves to be in the toilet.

If that is the corporate philosophy, I tremble to think the quality that is going into the Bronco.

Next thing you will tell me the winch blocks the camera and the rear air vents are on the floor, oh wait. :unsure:
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in IT. Work for a company "based in Silicon Valley". All our developers are in Romania, Thailand, and India. QA is non-existent. Basically, Marketing guy says what he wants.

Some coder in a far away land, paid pennies on the dollar takes a swing at it, then goes to another company that pays $.02 more per hour, his contract runs out, or the company he works for goes out of business.

Marketing guy finds out systems are down, has to re-explain in agonizing detail what he wants again, 2-3 weeks later it gets "fixed" but breaks a ton of other stuff, then the process starts over again.

I'm thinking the B&P BS is probably about, "it's just a website, we can get these 5 guys from Karjackistan to do it for $20 - deal!" Maybe, maybe not, but from my seat a plausible scenario.
So with your plausible scenario ALL websites for these SUPER LARGE companies should encounter these problems .... ALL OF 'EM .... no matter domestic or foreign!!
dude, you need to change your seat FFS .... Unless marketing guy only works for the Ford Bronco Div

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fine print states that what you are seeing is a pre-production model.
Even so, there's literally no way that the body-color painted hard top is less than a shadow black one. It's gotta be the MIC.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So with your plausible scenario ALL websites for these SUPER LARGE companies should encounter these problems .... ALL OF 'EM .... no matter domestic or foreign!!
dude, you need to change your seat FFS .... Unless marketing guy only works for the Ford Bronco Div
Trying to find reasons... And kindness.... They're under a ton of pressure - from us! So in the rush to get things out, mistakes will be made. Still.... Most of us would be gone

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are we to assume the dual tops are no longer late availability? Why isn't there an option for the MIC and soft top? That was previously listed as one of the options. I know some of you hate on the MIC top, but for the Badlands it matches the rest of the trim better than the black top would, and I seriously dislike the body colored top.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are we to assume the dual tops are no longer late availability? Why isn't there an option for the MIC and soft top? That was previously listed as one of the options. I know some of you hate on the MIC top, but for the Badlands it matches the rest of the trim better than the black top would, and I seriously dislike the body colored top.
That's what we're saying. The listing for body-color dual tops is most likely a mistake, and should be MIC/soft top. Fully agreed that MIC > black modular on the Badlands.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trying to find reasons... And kindness.... They're under a ton of pressure - from us! So in the rush to get things out, mistakes will be made. Still.... Most of us would be gone
they're under a ton of pressure form us?!?! ......... if they feel any pressure at all, I strongly doubt its exerted by us! They are displaying incompetence in plain view!
Its a fkng website FFS ..... its not like the rest of Ford hasn't run a website before

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, not at all. As I said, "a plausible scenario".

Many, many websites and web stores work just fine as I'm sure you know. I'm basing this on the fact that there are math and display errors. those are coding mistakes.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I disagree. Due to the pressure from this forum, ford is now offering another interior color option other than blue for FE owners.

if I was ford I would give the middle finger to this forum. All this complaining proves ONE point ... you can’t make everyone happy and when you try, you make no one happy.

they're under a ton of pressure form us?!?! ......... if they feel any pressure at all, I strongly doubt its exerted by us! They are displaying incompetence in plain view!
Its a fkng website FFS ..... its not like the rest of Ford hasn't run a website before
Sponsored