First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7, 2019 Chevrolet RST Z71, 1990 300ZX,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I converted my order they were not able to add the 4.7 locking rear axle on my badlands, without adding the sasquatch package. I had to get an unwanted package to get the 4.7 locking rear end. Has this happened to anyone else?
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been commented several times. 4.7o gearing appears to be a glitch in B&P. It is not available as an option on the BL, unless someone else has figured it out. My dealer tried and inquired, with no luck, but no official statement from Ford on my end.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When I converted my order they were not able to add the 4.7 locking rear axle on my badlands, without adding the sasquatch package. I had to get an unwanted package to get the 4.7 locking rear end. Has this happened to anyone else?
Just to confirm, you are ordering a manual transmission, right?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Badlands comes stock with 4.7 and rear locking diff. No need to Squatch it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

M210 4.7 gears are on the Ford catalog swap swap swap

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It has been commented several times. 4.7o gearing appears to be a glitch in B&P. It is not available as an option on the BL, unless someone else has figured it out. My dealer tried and inquired, with no luck, but no official statement from Ford on my end.
Not a Badlands guy, but in the release info it said locking front axle was standard, true or not? And I am assuming 4.46 w/auto? If so is this the only 4.46 front M210 in the Bronco line up? Or is the only front locker the M210 4.70 with Sasquatch?...or bad info? Again, just trying to broaden my Bronco IQ
Ford Bronco 4.7 LOCKING REAR AXLE not available for ordering Badlands 21_Bronco_lineup_HR_page_3

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a Badlands guy, but in the release info it said locking front axle was standard, true or not? And I am assuming 4.46 w/auto? If so is this the only 4.46 front M210 in the Bronco line up? Or is the only front locker the M210 4.70 with Sasquatch?...or bad info? Again, just trying to broaden my Bronco IQ
21_Bronco_lineup_HR_page_3.jpg
Front and rear lockers standard on BL.

210 up front, 220 out back.

4.7 with manual and Sasquatch.

4.46 with auto.

B&P had an option to add the 4.7 as a no-cost option to the automatic BL... but it's an error. Ignore that option in the B&P.

Only way to get 4.7 on BL is Manual, Sasquatch, or swap after delivery.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4.7 LOCKING REAR AXLE not available for ordering Badlands Bronco gearin
Answered above. It did let you add it in B&P but is not actually available in 4.46 non SQ. I was on the fence if I could go 2.3 4.70, it was the final tipping point to 2.7 for me (unless its a huge delay).

OP
OP

Lambert2559

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7, 2019 Chevrolet RST Z71, 1990 300ZX,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to confirm, you are ordering a manual transmission, right?
NO 2.7 WITH 10 SPEED... WOULD RATHER THE 2.7 WITH MANUAL BUT WE KNOW THATS NOT AN OPTION LOL..

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Lambert2559 Then your title is wrong. I ordered a Badlands and am getting the 4.7.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
NO 2.7 WITH 10 SPEED... WOULD RATHER THE 2.7 WITH MANUAL BUT WE KNOW THATS NOT AN OPTION LOL..
Well your OP was vague and missing a number of items.

If your question was only about gearing, the answer is in this.
Ford Bronco 4.7 LOCKING REAR AXLE not available for ordering Badlands Bronco gearin

If your question was about availability of lockers, others posted the chart for that.

PS: No need to yell. If it had been THAT important, you would have taken the time to write your original post with enough information to allow others to better help you.