Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If Ford was offering a "Demon" package with 37" tires then everyone would be clamoring for that one and saying it's the only thing that looks right on a Bronco.
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just curious, have you been able to price any of that stuff out or get an approximate cost?
The tires and rims are pretty easy to find. The rims might not be exact but the prices will be close.

The lift is more difficult. We don't know exactly what's going to be needed to lift 2-3". If we use the 4wp build as reference, UCAs and a track bar will need to be added.

The Bronco has coilovers at each corner, which is about the most expensive option Ford could have come up with. Fox has two front coilover options for the Ranger, a 2.0 set for ~$500 and the remote res, fast adjust set for ~$2k. I've got my eye on the fast adjust, so it's looking like $3.5-4k.

Other options may crop up between now and then. Maybe an Icon or King set. We'll see what the competition comes in at.

The Pro Comp UCAs on 4wp.com are $600. That's about average for UCAs. Total Chaos usually come in around $650-700. Kings will be more.

The parts I'm less versed in are the control arms/track bar for the rear. Track bars on 4wp.com seem to fall in around $200-300.

All of this is guessing and extrapolating. And there will surely be cheaper lift options out there as manufacturers get their hands on broncos for test fits.

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was planning BaseSquatch, went Badlands instead because 7 spd.
Exactly this! Honestly, what pushed me out of a BaseSquatch was the Manual + heated seats because my husband's 57 Buick Special and Mercedes GLK share the garage since he works outside the home and I don't. Doesn't seem right to make a man scrape his car off at 5AM when I do all my work online from home. That being said, I also don't like to levitate above a freezing seat until the vehicle warms up. The only way to get my two "must-haves" of MT and a warm booty was to go BL. I didn't want to get pushed over $50k pre-tax, so the Squatch didn't make a big enough of a deal to me to add it when it is a negligible height difference when added to BL.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious to see how many are getting the Sasquatch package vs not getting it?
I think this question isn’t going to be as informative as it should. The reason being, as you go up the trims the less you get for the sas.
For example, I’m getting a BL and it already comes with lockers, advanced 4X4 and bar disconnect. If I was getting a base then the sas would definitely make more sense.

Sorry if this was mentioned before, just my2 cents

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think this question isn’t going to be as informative as it should. The reason being, as you go up the trims the less you get for the sas.
For example, I’m getting a BL and it already comes with lockers, advanced 4X4 and bar disconnect. If I was getting a base then the sas would definitely make more sense.

Sorry if this was mentioned before, just my2 cents
The price drops appropriately as you go up in trims. It's not like you're spending $5k on tires and rims for your Badlands.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was bouncing between WT and SAS OBX and last min when ordering went with the OBX SAS for the roast leather interior.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Pro Comp UCAs on 4wp.com are $600. That's about average for UCAs. Total Chaos usually come in around $650-700. Kings will be more.
When did King start making UCA's?
Maybe I missed it.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When did King start making UCA's?
Maybe I missed it.
Looks like I'm wrong. I thought I had seen them but now I can't find any reference to their existence.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BaseBase for me ?
BaseBase is the closest to an EB. Somedays I convince myself to get a Black Diamond for the rear locker, but then I think about all the pineapple pizza I could buy for the thousands and thousands of extra dollars, and I am back to Base camp.

Ford needs to offer the stand alone locker for the Base like the Big Bend and the Ranger. They promote it as having all the off-road "essentials" but somehow didn't consider a rear locker as essential.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, 65% yes when I voted. There's no wonder Ford said it would be on constraint. I don't know which supplier is making the package, but I know they will be happy.

If I had any intention to lift mine, and get some 35's I would definitely go with the squatch package. The price seems quite fair, and I wouldn't have to worry about getting it done later.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't think so many would opt for it. I honestly think Bronco doesn't look good unless it has the 35s, not sure if it's the body panels or what.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean, come on. Just look at that meat.

Sure you could get 35s cheaper aftermarket but these are already geared properly, covered by warranty, safety systems are programmed to this size, and after an accident your insurance can't blame "incorrect tire size" as a contributing factor

Ford Bronco How many of you are going Sasquatch? Screenshot_20210128-214214

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got Sasquatch just so I can put a Sas sticker on my car and yell “Sasquatch “ out my window whenever I want.
The practical side of me says that if you yell it 5,000 times, it will cost you $1 each time you do. The math side says that's twice a day, every single day for nearly 7 years. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Last edited: