Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was just discussed. Obviously an electrical component is not going to function without electricity.

Maybe cut out the floorboards so you can use your feet to stop after everything else fails?

Or just down shift to “C”.
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! Fiat
or just jump out...
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Or wrapping yourself around a tree. I grew up in PA, whenever it is sketchy I use 4WD. I learned long ago, I had not been drinking that night and a girl at a party wanted me to drive her home, 85 Toyota pickup, not flying down the road just cruising, crossed a frozen bridge, started to slide and couldn't make it to the other side in time. Just about tore the pass. side front wheel off. After that anytime I'm in doubt I use 4WD. ;)
I always wonder about people who are reluctant to use 4wd, you paid thousands of dollars for that hardware, why not use it. The 4A position does the decision making for you.

futzin'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I always wonder about people who are reluctant to use 4wd
I feel the same when riding ATVs/UTVs with folks that are reluctant to use it. Meanwhile they're chewing hell out of the trail and holes. Guess I'm a 'tread lightly' guy. . .

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel the same when riding ATVs/UTVs with folks that are reluctant to use it. Meanwhile they're chewing hell out of the trail and holes. Guess I'm a 'tread lightly' guy. . .
I own a utv and grown up 4x4's and I can say the atv's/utv's have torn up the trails here in Colorado so badly it has taken the pleasure out of "jeeping"

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I own a utv and grown up 4x4's and I can say the atv's/utv's have torn up the trails here in Colorado so badly it has taken the pleasure out of "jeeping"
that's why all of the leases around here ban paddle tires and other overly aggressive tires. ATVs were tearing up the dirt roads and trails

WCampbellAZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Christ, some of you whine about the smallest things.
The chance of Ford, or any OEM, manufacturing something that hits every single ridiculous need and or want that you have is 0%

From what I've gathered in my experiences reading here, and on the Mustang forum. Ford might as well fire their R&D department and pull out all their old tooling. Anything that isn't a cloth covered wagon is technological blasphemy and will not be tolerated.

It's the nature of the beast with forums, which are filled with enthusiasts. Everyone wants Ford to basically be Harley Davidson, whose tagline might as well be "yesterday's technology, tomorrows prices"

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was just about to say this exact thing. Mine is a convertible too (and in Florida), so if you're going to have reflection issues, I'd have had it by now.
It doesn't happen to me very often. It's one of those "sun coming in at just the 'right' angle" things. The fact that I get off work at around 4 PM instead of 6-7 PM now may be a big part of why I haven't had it in a while.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone wants Ford to basically be Harley Davidson, whose tagline might as well be "yesterday's technology, tomorrows prices"
Don't forget today's bankruptcy. Or today's ruining of a racing legends name. Or today's failure to attract new riders...

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The e-brake is probably an on/off affair. Although, your car would probably detect a brake problem and only allow “limp mode” at best.

You got the right idea about 4A. It’s for when you’re driving and hit black ice or something to that effect and your rear wheels lose traction. It immediacy sends power to the front wheels to keep you from sliding. Beats being in a ditch wishing you had 4WD engaged.
That happened to me on Christmas of 2019 in my f150, but I will still going way to fast to even have it engaged

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going to have the top off quite a lot, I personally don't want a leather wrapped dash, with leather in every place that you can see. If I wanted to buy a luxury car I would go buy a luxury, but off-roading with the top/doors off though mud and rivers makes me want more plastic something I can just wipe the mud off rather than having to worry about leather or even cloths. For this vehicle it should be more plastic or better yet rubber, making the whole damn thing out of rubber