Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As a Grangtober customer....

Ford Bronco $2000 Off Invoice is Back at Granger Ford Starting 03/20/21 1616250317650

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good idea, here is a new version with five new columns for Price with Options and Accessories values of 5K, 7.5K, 10K, 12.5K and 15K. Those values are calculated for the .0.94 factor (e.g., 10K x 0.94 = $9,400).

Ford Bronco $2000 Off Invoice is Back at Granger Ford Starting 03/20/21 1616250317650
Thank you @North7 . The $2k really pushes the break even number between percentages doesn't it? At $1k it was effectively at BB. Of course that was against MSRP.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Granger Ford

Granger, Iowa

The Bronco Capital of the World

It doesn't look like Zach @Zach@Granger , Albert @Granger Ford , and the gang are going to get much rest for a long time. Now I wish I would have ordered my Ranger from them.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger Ford

Granger, Iowa

It doesn't look like Zach @Zach@Granger , Albert @Granger Ford , and the gang are going to get much rest for a long time. Now I wish I would have ordered my Ranger from them.
Cancel it and reorder?

Sponsored

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Granger Ford

Granger, Iowa

I left for a while and then canceled my July reservation. But it feels good to be back 😜

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you @North7 . The $2k really pushes the break even number between percentages doesn't it? At $1k it was effectively at BB. Of course that was against MSRP.
I think with so many variables, 2 door, 4 door, options, accessories, etc. the right answer may be different for everybody.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think with so many variables, 2 door, 4 door, options, accessories, etc. the right answer may be different for everybody.
Absolutely! I was just speaking from a "where the curve crosses the y-axis" type of thing. It was absolutely a thing in your first versions where there was a Laura section. Laura had, with a truck only build, Granger beaten up to and through a BB 4door. I never checked on the 2 door.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Absolutely! I was just speaking from a "where the curve crosses the y-axis" type of thing. It was absolutely a thing in your first versions where there was a Laura section. Laura had, with a truck only build, Granger beaten up to and through a BB 4door. I never checked on the 2 door.
Now I follow you, I just did an offline version do see what I did in the Laura compare. In the case of this round, the -$2K deal is always the better deal across all trims vs the -3% deal. So the short answer is the sooner you grab the deal the more you save.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good idea, here is a new version with five new columns for Price with Options and Accessories values of 5K, 7.5K, 10K, 12.5K and 15K. Those values are calculated for the .0.94 factor (e.g., 10K x 0.94 = $9,400).

1616247520795.png
Thank you, @North7
You are the Excel god!😍

but...

You have a column that says "Inv - 3%" and that column has positive values that get added to the invoice??? 🤔

Is it "Inv - 3%" or "Inv + 3%" ??

(Or is 6 days without coffee messing with my brain?)

edit: No you are messing with my brain by listing the 2k as neg and adding it, but listing the 3% as postive and subtracting it. (no, i will not give in and make coffee)

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you, @North7
You are the Excel god!😍

but...

You have a column that says "Inv - 3%" and that column has positive values that get added to the invoice??? 🤔

Is it "Inv - 3%" or "Inv + 3%" ??

(Or is 6 days without coffee messing with my brain?)

edit: No you are messing with my brain by listing the 2k as neg and adding it, but listing the 3% as postive and subtracting it. (no, i will not give in and make coffee)
Good catch, I did to much before I had coffee. I had accounted for the -difference in the SubTotal formula so the answers don't change but this new version makes it consistent. I have also removed the First Edition since that is no longer available for new orders.

Thank you for the help.

Ford Bronco $2000 Off Invoice is Back at Granger Ford Starting 03/20/21 1616263037782

Attachments

Last edited:

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I tried the res but all my cards are getting declined in the payment stage. Am I alone ? I went through the Granger web link.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried the res but all my cards are getting declined in the payment stage. Am I alone ? I went through the Granger web link.
Wait a while Dave, then try it again David. There have been so many glitches in this "order your Bronco" game, this may be another. If that doesn't work you may want to give Granger a call for some help.

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Praise be to Granger. I converted an October $2k reservation and the price was on point! For the doubters Granger is the BEST dealer I have ever done business with- hands down.
You are on point. I'm sorry I can't do business with Granger because of my location. I'm sure some dealership have heard about the Granger offer and you would think they would wake up and see the writing on the wall but no. It's very sad there are not very many dealership like Granger. Way to go Zack ...you sould be proud of yourself and your employees!
Sponsored