Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’d like to see a Rapid Red Bronco with a painted white top. Shades of an International Harvester Scout. ❤
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the black mod top only looks good on a non-sas OBX with painted flares, for that all glossy look. Otherwise the unpainted fenders stand out like a sore thumb. Especially when you have a bright metallic paint job paired with the black mod top (like we are seeing here on rapid red)

When the mod top delay announcement hit, it was the breaking point for me to finally change from an OBX to sasquatched OBX, because I thought the MIC top looks much better paired with the big unpainted sasquatch flares. Otherwise, I was going to get the painted fenders with a mod top and get 33s. I actually thank the delay of the mod top to push me over the edge to get the sasquatch package.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly I think the MIC top (now that it's black) looks so much better. I want to be able to abuse it a bit with frequent on/off for the panels and would hate to have to baby a glossy painted top.

Imagining this with a MIC top in cactus Gray, that's my build. Just needs some good 33" tires.

Also - first BB without mud flaps!
Now just get rid of the ugly grandpa step rail...

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like it!!!! my OBX won't have 4 different black colors on it. And I seen that they are painting the grill to match!!!! Much better than the MIC and I can take out the back windows!!!! Can't WAIT!

weiserudx

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, mustang camaro LSC Low Rider etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to agree. I've wanted a white top for a while, but have come to think the look of the MIC is acceptable. That being said I do want the gunner hatch and removable windows that the MOD has. If they offered those on the MIC I'd be happy.
Yep, that’s why I am waiting, want the modularity part, more than the color. Ford website use to have black mirror caps and black grill with SB mod top, not so much on the few we have seen, asked dealer, have not gotten definitive answer

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco6g = Crazy Town.

The majority of members here have been complaining like crazy about the MIC top and even pushing their orders into 2022 to get the MOD top and now you see the MOD top and it sucks? LOL.
Ha.

You can go back in my post history and see that I've been preaching that the MIC looks better than everyone thought and that it looks better than the black paint on most colours.

This place becomes a strange echo chamber. "MIC sucks. Wait for Mod" "Mod sucks. I'll get my Bronco earlier and switch to MIC top"

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I think the MIC top (now that it's black)
Imagine your surprise when they call you to pick up your Bronco and it's still gray.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The top look looks so much better than MIC. This pic doesn't do it justice considering it's on a BB.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly I think the MIC top (now that it's black) looks so much better. I want to be able to abuse it a bit with frequent on/off for the panels and would hate to have to baby a glossy painted top.

Imagining this with a MIC top in cactus Gray, that's my build. Just needs some good 33" tires.

Also - first BB without mud flaps!
Now just get rid of the ugly grandpa step rail...

I don't think MIC is black. It is dark gray but I wish it was black. It still doesn't match other black parts: door handles, b pillar, mirrors, etc. While the current MIC is improved over earlier light gray version, I still don't understand why Ford can't make MIC black.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me quote you some wise words, perhaps short term memory loss?
I was being sarcastic.

do we use blue font on here? I thought my intentions were obvious
Sponsored