First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good list. I've been saying for a while the lux sound system is weak, and the weird, very vertical, stadium rear seating is not a good design.
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know when the full drive review embargo is up? Assuming end of the week?

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't go B&O, being pretty sure it was going to suck. The plan all along has been going aftermarket.

None of the other negatives really matter to me, thankfully. I'm sure I'll have my own list... eventually... when I someday get mine.

Sponsored

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't go B&O, being pretty sure it was going to suck. The plan all along has been going aftermarket.

None of the other negatives really matter to me, thankfully. I'm sure I'll have my own list... eventually... when I someday get mine.
I been burned by Fords premium sound systems in the past, so I said no to the Lux package as well.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely a good point. So slammed with videos we didn’t have a chance to run through a drive through to test ‘em out.

The hood prop wasn’t a big deal in my opinion, but Andre was insistent. The bigger complaint to me is the electronic parking brake on the manual, never been in a fan and it’s in an awkward position by your left knee. Andre said he was used to it in his ‘21 F-150 🤷‍♂️
I see Andre's point, but please remind him that it's a Ford, so he won't have to open the hood as often as a Jeep.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These guys are ridiculous. Really, these are your top 5 dislikes:

A hood prop
Speaker placement
Rear top clamshell
Backseat recline
Payload

Man, Ford has to be proud if these are the straws that detractors are reaching for!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good list. I've been saying for a while the lux sound system is weak, and the weird, very vertical, stadium rear seating is not a good design.
When i saw the broncos here in Denver, i was surprised at how much of a difference reclining the seat to the rear most tilt made the back seat more comfortable for me. It was really vertical in the most upright position.

Sponsored

B_rad

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep GC/2018 GMC Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who are these donkey reviews and how did they get to play with Broncos? They should have let some Bronco6G members at them and we would have had much better reviews! Ford, give me my damn Bronco!

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see Andre's point, but please remind him that it's a Ford, so he won't have to open the hood as often as a Jeep.
Also if you do need to open the hood in the backcountry for a trail repair, it would be real annoying if the struts were worn out.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who are these donkey reviews and how did they get to play with Broncos? They should have let some Bronco6G members at them and we would have had much better reviews! Ford, give me my damn Bronco!
I don't think the point of reviews is that they're all positive. I'd rather they be honest.

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely a good point. So slammed with videos we didn’t have a chance to run through a drive through to test ‘em out.

The hood prop wasn’t a big deal in my opinion, but Andre was insistent. The bigger complaint to me is the electronic parking brake on the manual, never been in a fan and it’s in an awkward position by your left knee. Andre said he was used to it in his ‘21 F-150 🤷‍♂️
Let Andre know some of us prefer a hood prop. Only need the struts to let go one time. Hood smacks you on the back of the head and drops your face into fuel rail studs. Not pretty. A hood prop always works.
Yes very disappointed we got an electric parking brake. Oversight IMO. I dont even like the on/off style with a manual. Should always be a ratchet with a release.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TFLtruck: I see that the interior dash quality didn't make the list. Is that more of an initial impression, but not something that would bother you in the long run?
Sponsored