Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Previously Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Purvis Ford Fredericksburg Va.

Aaron Sullivan <[email protected]>
Wed 7/15/2020 6:42 PM

Markus, I can verify that it will be at or under MSRP with Purvis and not above.

onegdgal

First Edition
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FOLLOW UP TO THIS LAST POST:
After telling the dealer I would take my business elsewhere, to which she said “that’s fine”. I received a text about an hour later saying she spoke with her GM and that they would only be marking up the First Editions and all other Broncos would be sold at MSRP. I in turn told her for a 2nd time that “I in fact had a First Edition reserved and I was not paying over MSRP. It would be different if you [they] had the First Edition and I was trying to buy it off the showroom floor. However, I have the reservation and the choice to choose the dealer I want to use. Would you like the guaranteed sale or not?“

A few mionutes later she replied ”My GM said MSRP to keep your reservation here”. All of this is in a text thread and I have a screenshot of it now.

All that being said remember YOU have the power here and can choose whoever you want to do business with. It is theIr responsibility to earn/keep YOUR business. GOOD LUCK
So I called and ford said you can’t switch dealers... do you know what happens if you cancel the FE? Does the dealer still get it? Does it go back for someone else to reserve? My dealer won’t be solid on an answer on ADM and knows I have a FE.. now I can’t switch and my hands are tied

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I called and ford said you can’t switch dealers... do you know what happens if you cancel the FE? Does the dealer still get it? Does it go back for someone else to reserve? My dealer won’t be solid on an answer on ADM and knows I have a FE.. now I can’t switch and my hands are tied
I just canceled my order, placed another order with a different dealer. Went very smooth, no issues.

Sponsored

I_am_Becks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-ordered first of 500 2015 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just canceled my order, placed another order with a different dealer. Went very smooth, no issues.
Same here. I have two reservations so that I have options and will buy from the dealer that will work to give me the best deal.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ryan3

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Town and Country Ford - Charlotte, NC - refused to answer any questions on ADM - x-plan etc.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bob Gillingham Ford in Parma, OH. Offering only MSRP as of right now. They would not commit to x-plan pricing.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys! Just spoke to Marcus Harris (Customer Relations Manager) at Shawnee Mission Ford in Shawnee, KS and they will be selling at MSRP and offering X-Plan Pricing if available

www.shawneemissionford.com

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just messaged my local dealer in Winkler, Manitoba.

"Thanks for inquiring on a Ford Bronco. Good choice! They look absolutely fantastic!

At Hometown Ford, you can rest assured we never sell any of our vehicles above MSRP and we don’t charge any hidden or additional fees. We also don’t even have a finance office that will try and push you into products you might not even want or need. I love this about my job because this is how I expect to be treated.

Yes, assuming Ford Bronco as well as yourself qualifies for X-plan pricing, we would absolutely honour it.

Let me know how you want to move forward. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions."

Reactions: bek

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
WA - Washington State - Wendle Ford in Spokane

MSRP (No ADM)
Will honor X-Plan

After my reservation I was contacted by Andrea who's managing their Bronco reservations and confirmed the above, here is her contact info. (Super nice folks there BTW)

Andrea Armstrong
360-269-4162
[email protected]

Iviozartsghost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP; 1997 Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve been in contact with Mullinax Ford in Washington State. Sales manager indicated to me there would be NO mark-up. I didn’t ask about X-Plan or other incentive programs.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't think a dealer can refuse X plan

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lebanon Ford in Lebanon Ohio said they will honor all plans and their doc fees are $250 but no other fees. Price initially to be MSRP less rebates. Possibly a small discount.
Sponsored