When I found out this interior was a fakeout, I decided to hold off for a year

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw no Black and Tan interior. The interior shown off is a dark brown/red with black. Tan or saddle is a sandy/yellow color.

Yes I do agree that they should have shown interior that was an option not a one off.
My issue is that they should have had whatever standard interior was going to be offered. The bait and switch is my bitch.
True. What are the interior color options I have yet to see this list?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the club!
Sucks don't it? and that has been my bitch, shit was offered or we were led to believe certain things and then , the more time that passes, Ford is like , Ummm , No, can't have that.

I'll still get one, no doubt about it. They're beautiful.... and capable and looklike they will be fun as fuck to drive.

But I think I'm just going to sit back for awhile, not get my hopes up and Ford get their shit straightened out.

I keep getting this nagging feeling though, wifey keeps warning me away from a new model, and she knows squat about cars,.... if they can't get this right, how many "New model Bugs" is this thing going to have? A two year lease is starting to look really good, and I HATE leases. Drive it for two years and let them have it back to be somebody elses problem.

My issue is that they should have had whatever standard interior was going to be offered. The bait and switch is my bitch.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need to clear something up. That interior CAN NOT be created with a kit. This is not a kit version. It includes everything from the dash color to the pull straps, to the color and design of the oh sh-t handles, to the custom seat pattern for the seats. I know a lot about Katzkin interiors because I have gotten them in my last 2 cars, so I know this market. 99% of afternarket leather applications that are sold are standard seat pattern, at most contrast color perforated stitching, and those are the ones commonly available with most OEM groups. In a small number of cases they will create some special seat patterns for the OEM groups, but those are typically only fancy enough for typically different colored wings, or seat backs, or bottoms. That is a low volume high price option if even available. This seat pattern aftermarket leather with the headrests and the top of the seat in an unusual alternating color is never going to be offered. Ever. Not with that pattern. And like I said all the other stuff for that interior in the shown model will never be rolled out. When he said it was a one off custom, he meant that.
Uh you could take a base model and add all that for more than a set of 35s.

A kit from that could be made and produced before orders open...Get your head straight.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take a look at the Bronco sport build page for a good preview of the interiors.
Is the bronco sport going to have the same interior as the bronco?

Sponsored

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really makes me wonder what they were going to show back in March when we were a day away from the reveal. 4 months later we can’t even get a look at the actual interiors that will be available.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They even showed their inspiration for this shit.

The fuck?

Ford-Bronco-Materials-2.jpg

Ford-Bronco-Leather.jpg
I know right, before we saw these pictures of the development, my wife and I were all in on this interior. She even said that it looked like a baseball glove, shes got high hopes are future kids are baseball players. It is very misleading and they honestly shouldn't have wasted their time and effort to develop this seat just for a preview.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I canceled my reservation. I will be looking elsewhere for not and probably pick us a used Bronco at some point down the line. At least this will keep me from obsessing over a vehicle. I hope everying works out for everyone wanting a new Bronco. I can't take the deception.

Take care.
Yes that's probably best, pre-producrion vehicles launches have many things that may not make it into the final vehicle and assembly process. It can say "Not Actual Production video and CGI video/picture disclaimer etc;. This part of the process isn't "cut and dry" so this is why when you hit cancel reservation in your Ford Account, your money is refunded. Best wishes.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I canceled my reservation. I will be looking elsewhere for now and probably pick us a used Bronco at some point down the line. At least this will keep me from obsessing over a vehicle. I hope everying works out for everyone wanting a new Bronco. I can't take the deception.

Take care.
Why not wait for more news and cancel down the line? The deposit is refundable. You could wait until the invitation to build your bronco, and if you don't like the options, cancel and still get your $100 back. Now if you want to go back, you start at the back of the line.
Sponsored