When I found out this interior was a fakeout, I decided to hold off for a year

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

unless it was king ranch quality I'd rather spend a grand and get custom whatever I wanted, tons of aftermarket options better than factory.
Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I can only hope that it is an FCSD option, because then its been developed, and *could* conceivably be added.

or maybe its easier/cheaper than we realize to swap seat covers.
They need to work on some kind of delete option then since most of us aren't going to want to swap out a brand new interior and then store the original seats.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted that saddle and black as well! I may downgrade from my First edition to a Badlands if it's not available at the time of order. That blue/gray interior is crap.
LOL, different strokes for different folks right?
They're both OK by me, but the Blue/Grey reminds me of fishing trips with my old man on his Ranger. I'm kinda partial to it.

Last edited:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I read it as, this is pre-production -not final.

I know it's an assumption, we are all making them here, but I think Ford wants to keep some surprises in the bag and release them when they are ready to keep the hype and excitement going.
Only surprises they're dropping are shit sandwiches.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

unless it was king ranch quality I'd rather spend a grand and get custom whatever I wanted, tons of aftermarket options better than factory.
Somebody posted up Katzkins (sp?) interiors the other day. All kinds of options if/when they get to the Bronco.

OP
OP
ChrisMeyers

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I need to clear something up. That interior CAN NOT be created with a kit. This is not a kit version. It includes everything from the dash color to the pull straps, to the color and design of the oh sh-t handles, to the custom seat pattern for the seats. I know a lot about Katzkin interiors because I have gotten them in my last 2 cars, so I know this market. 99% of afternarket leather applications that are sold are standard seat pattern, at most contrast color perforated stitching, and those are the ones commonly available with most OEM groups. In a small number of cases they will create some special seat patterns for the OEM groups, but those are typically only fancy enough for typically different colored wings, or seat backs, or bottoms. That is a low volume high price option if even available. This seat pattern aftermarket leather with the headrests and the top of the seat in an unusual alternating color is never going to be offered. Ever. Not with that pattern. And like I said all the other stuff for that interior in the shown model will never be rolled out. When he said it was a one off custom, he meant that.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im not mad that I cant have something I never had.

Im mostly disappointed that there isnt a "platinum" level interior on the bronco. Ford stop liking money? swap one of the cheap interiors, if your getting cloth seats, you probably dont care what color they are, and put 1 seriously awesome seat instead.
might not be called platinum. but there might be more options and colours when they release the final option list and configurator on their site. i think a lot of people just don't realize that the bronco hasn't been fully released or finalized yet.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I need to clear something up. That interior CAN NOT be created with a kit. This is not a kit version. It includes everything from the dash color to the pull straps, to the color and design of the oh sh-t handles, to the custom seat pattern for the seats. I know a lot about Katzkin interiors because I have gotten them in my last 2 cars, so I know this market. 99% of afternarket leather applications that are sold are standard seat pattern, at most contrast color perforated stitching, and those are the ones commonly available with most OEM groups. In a small number of cases they will create some special seat patterns for the OEM groups, but those are typically only fancy enough for typically different colored wings, or seat backs, or bottoms. That is a low volume high price option if even available. This seat pattern aftermarket leather with the headrests and the top of the seat in an unusual alternating color is never going to be offered. Ever. Not with that pattern. And like I said all the other stuff for that interior in the shown model will never be rolled out. When he said it was a one off custom, he meant that.
Aftermarket will do whatever you want.

Ford Bronco When I found out this interior was a fakeout, I decided to hold off for a year IMG_20200716_230218_474

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They even showed their inspiration for this shit.

The fuck?

Ford Bronco When I found out this interior was a fakeout, I decided to hold off for a year Ford-Bronco-Materials-2

Ford Bronco When I found out this interior was a fakeout, I decided to hold off for a year Ford-Bronco-Leather

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was told to leave the photo thread and move myself over to the bitch thread.

Never in my life would I buy a brand new car and then spend however much MORE cash replacing the interior.
I did it on my Tundra. Brand new with cloth. Two months later had full custom heated leather.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not something I would ever do.
Going limited/platinum on a Tundra in 2013 was 8 grand over the trim I got. It netted you leather seats and climate control. I don't care about climate control and I did the seats for a fuckload less than 8k.
Sponsored