Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I stated a long time ago that I was worried about Ford bailing on a situations like this.
I've had them do it on me for something much less, after, they failed to properly fix it the first time I brought it to them

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
sorry to hear about the current situation , hope it gets worked out .
now as for my build 2D MIC I won't see it until 2022 so I hope all you guinea pigs can iron out the problems before I receive mine. don't want to sound harsh but it is what it is . first builds will have glitches. and there is 100,000 of ya'll in front of me

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Factory off road or not if the failure occurred due to an outside influence (sand, mud, water, etc), Ford is not required to cover it. Warranty covers defects that occur due to manufacturer related failures in quality and workmanship. It seems unlikely the OP caused it, but don’t let the vehicles intended use lull you into a sense of false security when it comes to warranty coverage.
You said it... Warranty covers defects that occur due to manufacturer related failures in quality and workmanship, like the inability of an off-roading, BRAND NEW Bronco Badlands to handle sand while off road!

This is specifically a QUALITY ISSUE.

Last edited:

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took my Bronco (Badlands, 2.7) to Silver Lake ORV Area in MI last week and spent a couple of hours tooling around the dunes. It was our first time on the dunes, I didn't baby it out there but also didn't do anything crazy that would land me on YouTube. Kept it in sand mode the entire time, had plenty of power, handled great, didn't get stuck. Overall, my family had a great time!

Made it about 80 miles down the road when this fault popped up on the dash. Was running fine on the way home up until then. No strange noises, temp levels normal, no noticeable leaks or anything. Next thing I knew, the engine stopped and we coasted to a halt on the side of the highway. Tried starting it a few times after letting it rest, but it would not even attempt to turn over, just kept displaying this error and the "Service Advancetrac" fault. All interior electronics were working fine, but ended up having to get it towed to the dealer.

It's still being diagnosed, but dealer mentioned a lot of sand underneath and that I might need to file a claim with my insurance which took me by surprise. Am I out of line thinking it should have been able to handle a trip to the dunes?

Hoping it's just a bad sensor or something minor. Love my Bronco but can't help feeling disappointed that it didn't make it back from it's first trip off-road.

IMG_5314.jpg
You must have ordered your Bronco with the G.O.A.T.E.S (Goes Over Any Terrain Except Sand) Mode. I believe that comes standard on the “Fair to Middlin Package”. Yeah, that might not be covered under warranty and be more of an Insurance issue.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gotta believe these issues have to do with the production line process...
They've been testing these for almost a year! The Supercel Bronco's reportedly didnt even have a support crew on hand for repairs... And now Off-Rodeo beatings...?
Something on the line isn't being done properly... Or missed

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what I find a bit baffling is that the computer sees some problem with trailer break controller and then decides to just shut off the engine? If you had actually been towing, uphill or downhill, shutting off the engine - which I guess shuts off power breaks and steering (?) seems like a rather dumb and dangerous 'solution' to some break controller problem.

I hope we don't get to see too many of these electronic glitches and shut downs, can't always get a tow service (or even cell service) everywhere.

Dealer with is insurance nonsense is just the cherry on top, LOL.
My dealer would get the ‘thousand yard stare’ if they said something about insurance to me. Morons

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tell your dealer to go pound fucking sand it’s under warrenty it’s a brand new vehicle you weren’t beating the balls off of it you were using it as it’s advertised to be used . Not going to lie with all these issues that evryone is having I’m getting more tempted to say fuck it . I’m not trying to drop 52000 on a fucking terd.
Same. There’s a Supra calling my name. It’s just lucky it’s red. Or it would be in my garage right now.

I feel like I’m getting catfished

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same. There’s a Supra calling my name. It’s just lucky it’s red. Or it would be in my garage right now.

I feel like I’m getting catfished
The Supra is nice but I’d wait for the Nissan protoz a Nissan insider let slip it’s supposed to start at 34995 and come with 400 horsepower

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Supra is nice but I’d wait for the Nissan protoz a Nissan insider let slip it’s supposed to start at 34995 and come with 400 horsepower
I’ve been following. They look sweet. Not sure on timing though

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4CD93A8D-FDD1-4CC2-940F-8189DD32E8C6.jpeg
Sponsored