broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give me a break....be one of us first night reservation holders who've not heard a word yet from Ford. You are a lottery winner, don't forget that.
Give me a break. Be one of us first 10min reservation holder who’ve not heard a word yet from Ford.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford was going to throw in the towel for shipping any more Broncos in 2021. Unfortunately all of their towels are sitting in the parking lot awaiting additional QA.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man I totally get the frustration. Ford has done shit the bed on this thing...
What gets me there seems to be no clear cut plan to get a lot of us that were built weeks ago out of production purgatory. These are built rigs that Ford has already paid for
Just sitting in some lot.
what’s the plan Ford? Some fu$kin communication would be nice...
You raise a very valid point. Which leads me to believe that the QC issue on their hand is so significant that they don’t know how to fix it or what they are going to tell Wall Street. I suspect this QC issue is not tied to “COVID supply chain” issues but rather piss poor design and/or manufacturing execution. I realize many others have reached similar conclusions. We are all are trying to look at this logically….unfortunately it doesn’t appear the use of logic is contained in the Ford operating manual.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You raise a very valid point. Which leads me to believe that the QC issue on their hand is so significant that they don’t know how to fix it or what they are going to tell Wall Street. I suspect this QC issue is not tied to “COVID supply chain” issues but rather piss poor design and/or manufacturing execution. I realize many others have reached similar conclusions. We are all are trying to look at this logically….unfortunately it doesn’t appear the use of logic is contained in the Ford operating manual.
At this point deliver with the bad tops and get it over with. Going ve discounts, do warranty claims, what ever it takes to count these things as sold!

Sponsored

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR OBX Cactus Gray Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Capt. I’m pretty sure that people are upset with the priority orders because no one knows how the whole thing worked. It does look like a lot of the early builds went to Military people which is a good thing but Ford should have at least explained how it was going to work. Knowledge is power and good communication is key to a successful operation and Ford hasn’t communicated at all.
totally agree on the importance of Strategic Communication!

BubbaBronc

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FoMoCo
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received my 5th bump email yesterday bumping me from 8/23 to 8/30. NOW THE 6TH has arrived and pushed me to 9/20. I wasn't worked up, but am now. Total BS by Ford can't get their crap together. May be ordering an F150 and walking away from all the Bronco problems
😂
Ford doesn't know how to build F150s, either. They're all sitting in parking lots (sound familiar) awaiting parts to complete assembly.

If only I had invested in parking lots last year! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still waiting on any update on my 07/02 build. Kinda sad the thing is sitting out aging without even a hint of a timeline or reason for it being held up...

What does FE mean? I'm new... thanks!
First Edition.

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The train may be officially coming off the tracks. Looks like there will be more downtime the week of 8/16 and/or 8/23. In the spirit of tempering expectations, I'd anticipate some of the August production scheule getting blown up.

Plant brass meeting this morning.
Well, isn't that just great. Mine is/was scheduled to be build the week of Aug 23rd. As they say, Murphy was an optimist. I have waited this long, you would think I would be used to it by now. Lol.

g.alton68

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-350. 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Say what now... Hahaha. Oh boy. No scheduling for August either. Oh that's not going to sit well with this group. I'm sooooooooooo close to just buying an F250 and just washing my hands of this madness.
Just bought used jeep commander 4x4. I guess it will have to do for now.

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I’ve read many have said. Waiting on a another useless email with no real information from Ford.
Am I the only one that everyday hears from one source or another “ Due to Covid”.
The only thing we can be thankful for is all of us who Reserved and Pre Ordered have been told no increase in cost. This can’t be said in many industries. Just go to any store and look at prices.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.