Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are some facts:
1. I was scheduled originally to be built on 7/19.

2. Most of the FEs being built next week were scheduled AFTER my Bronco was already on the schedule.

3. They have the commodities to build my Bronco because it is all the same parts as an FE without the stickers.

Why even schedule my build? Why make a commitment to build my Bronco in July then pull new unscheduled Broncos into the schedule with the same commodities and bump mine? How is this reasonable? I get most are FEs but what exactly is that saying? They're not sure they can build mine and all of the FEs so they're bumping me until they're sure???
Such is life I guess. I’m pushed almost 4 months now. Also a Badlands but 2.3 with 7mt.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A MY21 Badlands will be a unicorn

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A MY21 Badlands will be a unicorn.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2.7 OB w ht just got pushed back to the week of 9/27. Originally 7/26, then 8/23, then 8/30 and here we are now. Such is life…

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted earlier in this thread that I didn’t think they were shutting down the week of August 23 because at the start of this thread and for the next two weeks my build week of the 23rd was holding until a couple of minutes ago when I received my third bump email. Now it’s September 13. I’m a pretty patient person but I’m ready to loose it.
I received my 5th bump email yesterday bumping me from 8/23 to 8/30. NOW THE 6TH has arrived and pushed me to 9/20. I wasn't worked up, but am now. Total BS by Ford can't get their crap together. May be ordering an F150 and walking away from all the Bronco problems

Sponsored

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/1 email -- Production week of August 16th
7/31 email -- Production moved to week of August 23rd
8/6 email -- Production moved to week of August 30th
8/7 email -- Production moved to week of September 20th

Apparently they had an epiphany on the 7th! Oh well, they've got 6 weeks to delay it even further.

It's sad, this country once had an amazing industrial complex. Now everything is outsourced, aircraft manufacturers design jets to crash, auto manufacturers don't realize they need to order (functional/operational) parts to assemble vehicles, and the list goes on. What a turd we're handing to the next generation.
In the same boat and ticked this time. May be time to walk away as the delivered Broncos have had enough problems as well.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum I think you may have understated the expectation of the August schedule getting blown up... It's disintegrated. People getting pushed like a whole month and shit. People getting 2 push-back emails in 2 days. I can't see how Ford doesn't have an official announcement at this point. This HAS so stop...

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@PREMiERdrum I think you may have understated the expectation of the August schedule getting blown up... It's disintegrated. People getting pushed like a whole month and shit. People getting 2 push-back emails in 2 days. I can't see how Ford doesn't have an official announcement at this point. This HAS so stop...
Yeah, Ford needs to hire Premierdrum as their disaster control PR guy.. This is getting insane. One or two straight up stories would calm my nerves. Non-informational emails, random date bumps and well documented hardtop issues are starting to get irritating

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I totally get the frustration. Ford has done shit the bed on this thing...
What gets me there seems to be no clear cut plan to get a lot of us that were built weeks ago out of production purgatory. These are built rigs that Ford has already paid for
Just sitting in some lot.
what’s the plan Ford? Some fu$kin communication would be nice...

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer has had zero orders pulled yet as of yesterday to build, and several are First Editions. You are light years ahead of 95% of us as far as getting your bronco lol, light years. Be thankful.
The dealership I got mine from has only gotten mine they still don't have dates on any of the other orders placed

Status
Not open for further replies.