First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like some of you, I'm nursing a POS vehicle along waiting for my damn Bronco. I'm just not gonna make it another year. I've been looking real hard at the Land Rover Defender. Sure is a nice vehicle!

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s not MSRP. That’s the upgrade price over a soft top. Factory soft top is $2k. Mic top will be $3k+ after shipping.
Point being, I’m going to pay a sh*t ton more $ for a hard top in 2023 because I need a vehicle in 2021.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So looking at the FAQs further, basically those of us who are built 2 doors but sitting at Dirt Mountain don't even qualify for the extra $1100 worth of Ford Pass points? I feel like the 2 door folks are the ones who have been screwed the most by all of this and we don't even get the "I'm sorry" peck on the cheek like the dual/mod/FE folks get.
I agree about the 2 doors but I would also add us Wildtrak folks in as well. I believe 100% that everyone who ordered a 2 door and a Wildtrak deserve the $1100 in Ford points if not more. We ordered vehicles that come standard with the hard top and we are not able to make a substitution for a soft top. We are screwed. Now I know a few of you might chime in and say we don't "deserve" anything and Ford doesn't owe us a darn thing... BUT... Ford doesn't just want me to make a one time purchase. Ford wants me to be a loyal customer to their brand and buy more Ford vehicles throughout my life. Ford is going to make a bazillion dollars from selling Broncos. Ford can afford to offer a discount on reserved orders or offer Ford points to make up for this clusterf**k of a launch.

Sponsored

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey what about my missing ford point? I'm short the 220k you said I'd get once I got my bronco, after I got off the phone with you guys today you said you would have to review if I will even get it or not. Also what about the shit paint job under the roof
And the shit paint job at the hinges when the doors are off

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you think the current MSRP is? There isn’t one, and they won’t hint because of the sticker shock $3k+ will bring.
Ford Bronco đź“Ł Ford announces MIC hardtop solution (program 21B49): unscheduled orders will get MY2022, delivered & built Broncos will have tops replaced 3o7abGogJwT2eHXDKE

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Point being, I’m going to pay a sh*t ton more $ for a hard top in 2023 because I need a vehicle in 2021.
Completely agree if you have no desire for a softtop at all. However for anyone that was interested in a dual top might not be terrible to go with softtop now and purchase a hard top later after things have settled. Softtop now and hardtop later say $3500 vs hardtop now and sofftop purchase later at $2700ish ($695 plus say $2000 soft top). Can't recall what the actual dual top cost was on build and price for dual top option but at least you could get your bronco sooner.

Inmtns

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The consumer knew the Bronco was going to be reintroduced a couple years before Ford revealed it. So you know Ford knew before that. You would think that Ford would’ve started testing parts like sunbaking, weather testing, etc the roof they were thinking about using sometime between when they decided to reintroduce the Bronco and the big reveal. That part just doesn’t seem that difficult to test.

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thats how i feel. Everybody wants to stick up for Ford but seriously this is an S=show. I want it done and done right, but it drives me insane that i hear about this thru channels like this and youtube and no direct correspondence from Ford to its paying customers.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Don’t worry you will get an email today on the Friday the 13th. BN and Ford Social Media Summer Interns finished writing up the draft waiting for approval this morning.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're OK, kid. I don't care what they say about you...

Would be perfectly fitting if Ford sends out the email today regarding this due to it being Friday the 13th.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am still confused about all the people with hard tops, not FE’s receiving very first email with there FIRST production date scheduled for August 30th. Sharing screenshots all over FB. How does that randomness even happen????
Sponsored