O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

??? Please tell me you’re at least going to get some kind of heavy duty tire hold down system so that the spare isn’t bouncing around back there lol
The 2-door has these tie down points that I'm sure are in the 4-door as well. Using these & some ratchet straps would hold that puppy in place.

Ford Bronco Spare Rear Tire Delete Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 2.02.45 AM
Sponsored

OP
OP

Gsxr7000

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 74 didn't have a spare on the back and looked good and it saw many trails and mud holes. I'm sure the Wild Track will too !

Last edited:

Wobblenuts

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am positive someone will make a delete for the Bronco. I have one on my JL and I love the way it looks. To anyone talking about the brake light, my delete came with provisions for the light as well.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will 100% be deleting the spare off the back asap. When I take it off road it'll go behind the rear seats in the 4 door. Otherwise I'll wait for a tow if need be. Big fan of the look.
Hopefully it fits behind the seats laying flat and also standing up.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Odie

Black Diamond
First Name
owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do the broncos come with a matching wheel and tire for the rear? Even on sasquatch.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A lot of new cars don't even come with spares anymore, so I don't think driving around town is any more risky than any thing else. Half the time I don't have a spare in my Tacoma.

On the trail though, stick that spare where it goes. No one is out there in the woods looking at your rig anyway.

Oh, and if you properly torque those lug nits, you don't need an impact wrench to get them off.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geez man, what a pansy ass thread! Tire on the back is almost an essential of a well built off road vehicle for ground clearance, departure angle, and because when you often get a flat off road, the bottom of the rig can be buried in dirt, mud, sand, or snow.

Sure, poseurs will buy the Bronco to attempt to look manly, but Ford should in no way build a version to cater to this crowd.

If you don't like the look and functionality of an off road vehicle, then don't buy an off road vehicle and get an Explorer; not fooling anyone....

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm I sense a bit of hypocrisy ITT.
Many of the users here are itching at their limbs for Sasquatch or higher end packages, yet have claimed they won’t be taking their rig off pavement and have acknowledged they’re doing it for solely looks. So if OP wants to relocate the spare for aesthetics; humor me the difference between the dissonance of where one form over function is OK, but the other is forbidden? :unsure:

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm I sense a bit of hypocrisy ITT.
Many of the users here are itching at their limbs for Sasquatch or higher end packages, yet have claimed they won’t be taking their rig off pavement and have acknowledged they’re doing it for solely looks. So if OP wants to take relocate the spare for aesthetics; humor me the difference between the dissonance of where one form over function is OK, but the other is forbidden? :unsure:
All of it is forbidden. This is a dedicated forum for enthusiests; yes poseurs will follow us, it's like that for any new and cool vehicle.

However, we don't pay that crap any attention. Maybe if you really want to look the part, you'll one day want to look the part and go play in some dirt, sand or on rocks.

Poseurs are going to catch hell out there, just like with the fake Wrangler crowd.

Please don't get it confused.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's akin to castration if you ask me.
Sponsored