Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think a dealership starting a thread is an interesting development. Good way to market to customers without the cost of all of those TV ads. Granger Ford sounds ready to be held accountable for a fair buying experience, so that's great.

Other dealerships (particularly the California sleaze ball crowd) should take note, less lose all of your customers to a dealer in Iowa. That would make a good testing ground road trip driving back to test the new Bronco.

Will remember this thread and can't wait to get feedback on the ordering experience with Granger in December.
Thank you for noticing us

There is a little more back story to it...as for advertising I do not believe I have asked anybody for business...just thank them for selecting or thinking of us...

The goal was just to be more transparent of where I am coming from and who I work for/represent...

The @Administrator thought this might be a better way of producing content...

Out of the shadows of my B345T moniker, and at the same time making the content stand up to more scrutiny...
Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If a reservation is made at a different dealership will one have to cancel that and make another new reservation through Granger? Thanks

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If a reservation is made at a different dealership will one have to cancel that and make another new reservation through Granger? Thanks
Not at all when I get the official process I will post it here...we are about 4 to 5 months from there...

I have one on reservation and when I see information on here that needs addressed try to get information that is correct for us the body of the Bronco 6G Form...

Last edited:

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was gonna ship to Georgia but now im thinking ill fly in and enjoy a nice 13 hour trip split into 2 days in the new Bronco. Maybe find some places to get it dirty on the way.
I'm out of GA as well and this has me thinking ?

Sponsored

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This very well may be worth the drive from Kansas. Just need to get me a hazmat suit for when I go through Kansas City

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is sounding kind of fun! I've been hearing of Granger since the beginning of the reservation process, and the word continues ... well done!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have one on reservation and when I see information on here that needs addressed try to get information that is correct for us the body of the Bronco Nation Bronco6g community...
FIFY, did not want anyone to be confused by the paid poser forum...

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone interested in doing a “Cannonball Run” type of race from Iowa to the Carolina’s??? I will need to get home quick after picking up my Wildtrak...
Love that movie, but all kidding aside, for those of you not mechanically inclined, please read and learn about proper engine break-in procedures, there are many great tips with a simple google search, fast, constant speeds are one of the surest ways to Cannonball your brand new Bronco engine and greatly reduce it's life expectancy.

Sponsored

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If a reservation Is moved to Granger dealership when order is placed in December, what determines one’s place in line for build? Would it be based on when reservation was made (pretty early on -July 14) or when the dealership receives order in December (who knows how many orders Granger will get - 1000 or so?)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If a reservation Is moved to Granger dealership when order is placed in December, what determines one’s place in line for build? Would it be based on when reservation was made (pretty early on -July 14) or when the dealership receives order in December (who knows how many orders Granger will get - 1000 or so?)
By your reservation number.

This is not an allocation vehicle, so dealership size, quantity sold etc does not count only the customer that reserved a Bronco...