First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks like I'm going to be switching my reservation to you guys. I'm in IL gonna drive it back. since you're a neighboring state can you take care of the IL taxes and everything.

I ask because I have bought in Missouri before and they were able to do this.

BootyBanditz

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently a 2018 Silverado but reserved a 2021 base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the difference in price between this dealership offer and x plan?
someone posted a whole spreadsheet that’s shows the difference in price between X-plan and Grangers deal. For the base model it was a difference of about $900.

Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased a vehicle in Oklahoma not long ago and paid no tax there because I did not register the vehicle there. I paid in Texas when I registered the vehicle there. I would think California would be the same.
PA operated like this. The last vehicle I purchased, I got a great price in Ohio. I paid no taxes there but I had to pay PA taxes once I registered it here in PA.

BootyBanditz

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently a 2018 Silverado but reserved a 2021 base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I confirmed with Granger via email, you will not pay sales taxin Iowa. They wont charge you any sales tax. Once you get to your home state you will go to the DMV and do all the nessesary paperwork there.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

B345T, I just completed my reservation, with Granger as my dealership. You've won me over on these forums and how you've communicated sealed the deal for me over my local dealership. The deal you're offering on the new Bronco and the flexibility you're offering for delivery options has been great to see. I look forward to working with you!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B345T, I just completed my reservation, with Granger as my dealership. You've won me over on these forums and how you've communicated sealed the deal for me over my local dealership. The deal you're offering on the new Bronco and the flexibility you're offering for delivery options has been great to see. I look forward to working with you!
Well we Thank You and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business... (y)

Any quesiton that you have feel free to email me from the email I send out, call/text me on the same email, PM me in the system or just post a thread with my @B345T moniker and I will endeavor to get right with you..

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After they told me after you would be honored at that price I did ask a bunch of questions waiting for a response one thing to know the person who sent me the email is actually listed on their website as part of management so I think that's a good thing
I asked Granger earlier today, in fact. Chip said they had no idea, and that dealers do not know. He said that only Ford knows this info. Yes, I know that conflicts with what some others are saying. I am just relaying what Granger told me today.

Sponsored

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! Doesn't look like it would save that much for me vs x-plan due to shipping.
It's going to be a major savings for me. Shipping (or a plane ticket) isn't that expensive.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked Granger earlier today, in fact. Chip said they had no idea, and that dealers do not know. He said that only Ford knows this info. Yes, I know that conflicts with what some others are saying. I am just relaying what Granger told me today.
Dealers don’t know what? Sorry, I am confused as to what you asked them and who ‘Chip’ is.

Granger should know how many reservations they have ‘currently’, but with Alberts presence here and his 100% stand up nature, I see their actual reservation #’s tripling once Ford updates their account functionality to allow that or when orders are placed come December.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealers don’t know what? Sorry, I am confused as to what you asked them and who ‘Chip’ is.

Granger should know how many reservations they have ‘currently’, but with Alberts presence here and his 100% stand up nature, I see their actual reservation #’s tripling once Ford updates their account functionality to allow that or when orders are placed come December.
Sorry, I think I responded to the wrong post. :)

Chip is the guy I was directed to at Granger Ford. Chip said dealers do not know how many reservations they will receive nor what your place in line is. I have messaged Albert to see if this is correct.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you read the thread i was refering to honoring the 1000 below invoce for the FE.

Not sure what you are refering to and make sure you quote people in context.
Sponsored