First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/22) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/17 waitin

Good luck everyone...

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So far nothing.... reached out to Ford chat and I got the same response as always: "Your order is currently in order processing. Please contact your dealer for more information"
Won't hold my breath...

Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
figure i'll wait until monday to reach out to chat or my dealer. go through the weekend with those high hopes

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 new pops on my dealer’s site this morning, but neither are mine. Too afraid to go to back door link. 🫣😫😩🥺😭 I won’t mind a 23 but communication of some kind would be appreciated. Radio silence from dealer after email last week. I reach out every 6 months, not every week…so it is particularly frustrating being ignored. Especially if I have to reorder. Clusterf*ck!!

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 new pops on my dealer’s site this morning, but neither are mine. Too afraid to go to back door link. 🫣😫😩🥺😭 I won’t mind a 23 but communication of some kind would be appreciated. Radio silence from dealer after email last week. I reach out every 6 months, not every week…so it is particularly frustrating being ignored. Especially if I have to reorder. Clusterf*ck!!
The vehicles/window stickers pop on dealer inventory when they are invoiced. Invoicing usually occurs about a week prior to the actual blend/build day. So... those that popped on your dealer's website were actually scheduled a month or more ago.

Positive vibes you get a date today!

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The vehicles/window stickers pop on dealer inventory when they are invoiced. Invoicing usually occurs about a week prior to the actual blend/build day. So... those that popped on your dealer's website were actually scheduled a month or more ago.

Thanks for that. 🤞 I think the lack of communication is doing me in. Well, except for the Off Roadeo emails, Ford merchandising & the random gifts in the mail from Ford. Trying to hang onto a sliver of hope.

Sponsored

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My rep at my dealership has left since I placed my order and received a vin. I had to find all the info out myself with complete radio silence. Might have to take a trip (45 minutes) to drop in and then treat myself with my favorite restaurant.

I have reached out multiple times to get a new rep (OR JUST ANYONE). I want set an expectation that I do not want any dealer add ons etc. when my unit arrives.

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My VIN showed up on dealer site last week when I for pulled for production on 9/19.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My VIN showed up on dealer site last week when I for pulled for production on 9/19.
Correct. They will have your VIN in order tracking as soon as scheduled.
But... they will not have an auto populated listing with window sticker until invoiced.
They may create a listing, but that wold be an exception, rather than the norm.

Ohship5

Base
First Name
Oship
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopes are gone. Spoke with the dealer. He said to expect an email next month about 2023MY. I have an unscheduled clean. He said its most likely delayed because the build is a manual. Not sure how accurate that is, but oh well. The wait continues....

Does anyone know if Ford is going to honor the 2022MY price if its pushed to 2023MY?
Sponsored