Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While I still have questions about the monthly build reports (in which month they count the Dirt Mountain releases?), the November and December builds were about 10.5K/ month. In one of the dealer podcasts, an estimate of 13K/month for March and April was given. I'm still optimistic about getting delivery in the first half of 2022.

Here's a couple "silver linings" on the delay for me:
1) Build quality should be much better now. This is not a Bronco or Ford issue. Every car manufacturer has first model year issues.
2) I bought Ford stock in June in (since nixed) anticipation of X Plan savings. That stock is currently worth over $2,000 more than I paid for it.
3) The aftermarket selection is steadily getting better. Since I couldn't add a roof rack to my build (without giving up other stuff), this is important to me.

Just my 2 cents.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
womp womp. looks like ill get stuck with a 2023 at this point...

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We could start a crap storm. Moan and groan. Tell everyone that has never met us how we check the trackers every 15 minutes and nothing has changed. There will be people in the 1/10 group that will probably have their truck a week from now. The lurking i did on the 1/3 thread gave me an education on psychology and man.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP, can you add this disclaimer below to the top of your post. It seems these threads always get inundated with people not understanding the difference and they end up in a panic thinking they are not getting built. Happens every time.

"SCHEDULING" vs "PRODUCTION" Week explained :

Scheduling is the act of scheduling a future production week.
Production is the act of executing the schedule (building your Bronco that week).

If your Bronco is scheduled to be built/produced during the weeks listed below, you can ignore this list as this is only relating to the scheduling of future production weeks.
Yep, done. That was originally just a reply to another post but it got made into a separate post.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Balls… just switched to a soft top in hopes of good news next week…

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Only thing I see is odd is nothing is scheduling

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 22 MY scheduling has been happening only about 2 weeks per month out of the last few months.

Sponsored

jtim47Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

womp womp. looks like ill get stuck with a 2023 at this point...
Hey, hold our
I been waiting for more than 2 years, nothing. then in November i get a build date of for week of 1-3-2022. I have been checking every Friday for update, NOTHING. Then this morning when I ran my vin #. I see that my 2022 Badlands 4 door hard top was built 1-6-2022. This just happened to be one day after i had attended the Bronco off road drive in McCleary WA. the information adds expected delivery date of 1/29/2022. who knew.
Don't give up! While I don't understand all the ins and outs of this issue. Just glad it looks like mine is now sitting on 4 wheels.
I turn 754 the last week of January. While this may be my last new Ford (#28) i will always be a FORD guy!

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bummer - just placed a new order with no reservation at a different dealer hoping that it would help.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So they stopped making 2022's so let me guess so they can retool to start rolling 2023's off the line that makes sense.

Jhokfan

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm scheduled to be built this week. 2 door Badlands Sasquatch.

Griffstar07

Base
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base, Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, hold our
I been waiting for more than 2 years, nothing. then in November i get a build date of for week of 1-3-2022. I have been checking every Friday for update, NOTHING. Then this morning when I ran my vin #. I see that my 2022 Badlands 4 door hard top was built 1-6-2022. This just happened to be one day after i had attended the Bronco off road drive in McCleary WA. the information adds expected delivery date of 1/29/2022. who knew.
Don't give up! While I don't understand all the ins and outs of this issue. Just glad it looks like mine is now sitting on 4 wheels.
I turn 754 the last week of January. While this may be my last new Ford (#28) i will always be a FORD guy!
754? Dang I just thought I was old. You got me beat by several centuries! Congrats on the new Bronco!
Sponsored