Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully not to just get some of us to shut up
This is actually my assumption. They're going to make sure all of those early reservations get scheduled dates, even if they have no intention of honoring those dates. This will at the very least help with the optics, and eliminate the perception (reality) that people have been waiting two years.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I see why the 2 good dealers here got so many previews...their allocations did bump but not as high as we thought.

If you don't get selected this round you will not get scheduled until August at the earliest and it could be as long as September before it's delivered...When's that 23MY switch again?

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Backdoor link shows I am scheduled for the week of 5/23 but I can't find that anywhere using the search. Am I just blind or did they skip over that week?
No that was in the last scheduling block. I am in the same week.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I see why the 2 good dealers here got so many previews...their allocations did bump but not as high as we thought.

If you don't get selected this round you will not get scheduled until August at the earliest and it could be as long as September before it's delivered...When's that 23MY switch again?
November

Sponsored

Luterdan

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Arcadia, VW Tiguan, Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It may have been asked before, how often do they do updates? How many times a day do I need to check the back door to see if I am scheduled ? is it a batch process and they all get done by 10 am or whatever, or do they trickle in all day? Just curious if I really have to check every hour (as some said just to get more disappointed?))

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It may have been asked before, how often do they do updates? How many times a day do I need to check the back door to see if I am scheduled ? is it a batch process and they all get done by 10 am or whatever, or do they trickle in all day? Just curious if I really have to check every hour (as some said just to get more disappointed?))
I've seen them hit at all times between like lunch Thursday and late Friday afternoon. This is the biggest batch at once they've done so I would expect it to run all the way through Friday. This is happening in batches and I bet Ford chat gonna get hammered if that backdoor site isnt working.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No that was in the last scheduling block. I am in the same week.
Gotcha thanks, and here's hoping there is some light at the end of the tunnel for everyone!

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, thats great. But are they going to bang out a bunch of the old 2-door orders in this round?

If not, thats basically going to bring us to the 2-year mark for first week reservation holders who have yet to receive anything other than a hammock and f*ck you from Ford for being first to jump on the bandwagon.
I'm with you Fish! Feel if we don't get pulled this round, MY23 for us.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs