First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It needs to be said I feel for everyone who doesn’t have a VIN and won’t get a raptor allocation either. It sucks.

Mine is on ice mountain but has a EDD of 2/18 so we’ll see lol
Imagine getting selected, getting excited, and your f'd up dealer tells you that he's going to grape you for an additional $40k - just because he can...

That's just evil.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

do you guys ever stop? One BIG dealership here has already said they are selling them at MSRP.

I bet ford is keeping a close eye on this and bring the smack down if dealerships step out of line. Step out of line and receive ZERO Warthog allocations in 2023
I prefer the middle ground. Roll eyes and move on. No reason to believe what Ford says and complaining in every thread is tiresome at best.

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I confirmed my Golden Ticket today with Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa, CA and verified that I will get mine at MSRP.
Congrats! Im local and my dealer said the same thing, citrus ford, but I struck out. They only got 3.

Slow55

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Mojave, Bel Air & 392 Jeep on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like you’re idea. Agree if didn’t get raptor or got the golden ticket but still gonna back out (by raising your hand you effed yourself), you might as well wait to see what the ‘23 brings. But 392 is going away in a year or two and nobody looks at a 392 and immediately thinks “what a tool” like a Raptor will (justified or not). It doesn’t have nearly as much tackiness as the Raptor.

Now if you live near the dunes and can use the Raptor for it’s intended purpose, that’s a home run. 392 can’t play that game.
Silver lake dunes are 3 hours or so from my house.

Otherwise I have a bunch of farm land/trails around me that I offroad on.

I might just order a TRX as its really not that much more money. And I don't want to hassle with another Ford dealer for a new Raptor when dealers are offering 9-10k off sticker for TRX order.
Ford certainly doesn't want my business.

Its been fun.

Sponsored

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My order was already on 99. I was waiting for additional information on what might be in store for MY23 (ie. Heritage? finally a MOD top?). Now I need to decide whether to pull the trigger on Raptor in March or wait on the MY23 details, which best case won't be out until the summer.
If you switch order to 99 do you go to the end of the line or is it just a matter of pausing the process with only those who happen to get a build date in front of you?

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you switch order to 99 do you go to the end of the line or is it just a matter of pausing the process with only those who happen to get a build date in front of you?
Going to a priority code 99 essentially means that you step out of line until the time you have the 99 removed by your dealer and replaced with a code in the 10 to 19 range. At that point you resume your place in line based on your reservation time stamp.

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow I got the golden ticket! now to get in writing that my dealer will honor MSRP...

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Order the most jacked up Raptor you can, and then walk away. Screw them for asking 40k over MSRP - THAT'S ABSURD.
That is literally what is best for the dealer as then they are free to sell at whatever ADM they want. I actually have zero problem with this, as it’s the free market in action. It often works to my advantage when I get things for less. In this case, with a constrained supply, folks are will to pay up. They’re driving Broncos and I’m not! :)

That said, for real holders with a Hand Raiser slot, this seems like a bit more badness than normal

Sponsored

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Free market principles in this case in my mind are only applicable if the order holder is allowed to shop dealers.

Hideawaycoco

Raptor
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW 7 Series, 2022 F350 Tremor, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious to know how many will be produced in 2022, then annually...

Surprised that we haven't heard one person pipe up that they have gotten the golden ticket. That to me is a gloomy outlook for most.
was one of the lucky ones!
Ford Bronco 📄 2/11 Bulletin: Bronco Raptor Order Invitation Email, Customer Selection Process, Production, Allocation, FAQ 036C26F5-4BB5-44E5-9695-FA09C7AD85D1

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Free market principles in this case in my mind are only applicable if the order holder is allowed to shop dealers.
My friend, you are spot on. It is, by definition, a monopoly given that the dealer has exclusive possession of the allocation; the buyer cannot shop other dealers. That is not a “free market” transaction.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just thinking here, all of our reservations have a specified dealer. So, I would assume everyone that got picked for a Braptor that dealer would get that allocation and Ford would know this based off original reservation, correct? So if you switch dealers I’m guessing ford can switch that allocation? Just pondering some sh!t since everyone got screwed the first go around with reservations etc.

I keep reading that some of you have contacted your dealer and they can see that allocation already? Am I reading this correctly?

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We’re one of the lucky ones. Guess our unwillingness to compromise on what we wanted (no soft top) and the fact that we were the first overall Bronco reservation (4D Wildtrak) at our dealership paid off.

like everyone else, we’ve been frustrated with the process and pace. But Ford did do the right thing by prioritizing existing reservations. I doubt the Bronco Raptor production will have much effect on the pace of other Broncos
 but, only time will tell.
Sponsored