First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IF SOME ONE DOES NOT WANT THERE BRONCO RAPTOR,WHY!!!!!! FORD DOES NOT OFFER IT TO THE NEXT PERSON ,INSTEAD OF GIVING IT TO THE DEALERSHIP.
Sponsored

Bronco79

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We’re one of the lucky ones. Guess our unwillingness to compromise on what we wanted (no soft top) and the fact that we were the first overall Bronco reservation (4D Wildtrak) at our dealership paid off.

like everyone else, we’ve been frustrated with the process and pace. But Ford did do the right thing by prioritizing existing reservations. I doubt the Bronco Raptor production will have much effect on the pace of other Broncos… but, only time will tell.
[/QUOTE
We’re one of the lucky ones. Guess our unwillingness to compromise on what we wanted (no soft top) and the fact that we were the first overall Bronco reservation (4D Wildtrak) at our dealership paid off.

like everyone else, we’ve been frustrated with the process and pace. But Ford did do the right thing by prioritizing existing reservations. I doubt the Bronco Raptor production will have much effect on the pace of other Broncos… but, only time will tell.
I'm a day one 4dr hardtop Wildtrak with no vin.....I got rejected for Raptor.....

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Imagine getting selected, getting excited, and your f'd up dealer tells you that he's going to grape you for an additional $40k - just because he can...

That's just evil.
I think the first round of selections will be a bit better, but after that (2nd) the gloves are off and Ford will let the dealers send it to the moon.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME ,WHY FORD DID NOT GO OFF THEIR WEBSITE RESERVATION,RATHER THAN THE DEALER.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME ,WHY FORD DID NOT GO OFF THEIR WEBSITE RESERVATION,RATHER THAN THE DEALER.
Because allocation > reservation.

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My Dealer is horrible about communication. I've debated contacting them on my Raptor allocation and would really like to hear from them for once. They are a mid sized dealership and I suspect they only have a few allocations. Salesman is OK but knows nothing about Broncos, the reservation/allocation/scheduling process. They get upset if I contact the fleet manager directly (who's in charge of Broncos at that dealership). I don't think they will pull the ADM, my Badlands was MSRP and I know the FE's they sold were MSRP. What are the benefits of contacting dealer now or waiting a few weeks until near ordering time and perhaps they will actually contact me.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Dealer is horrible about communication. I've debated contacting them on my Raptor allocation and would really like to hear from them for once. They are a mid sized dealership and I suspect they only have a few allocations. Salesman is OK but knows nothing about Broncos, the reservation/allocation/scheduling process. They get upset if I contact the fleet manager directly (who's in charge of Broncos at that dealership). I don't think they will pull the ADM, my Badlands was MSRP and I know the FE's they sold were MSRP. What are the benefits of contacting dealer now or waiting a few weeks until near ordering time and perhaps they will actually contact me.
If you are interested in the Raptor I wouldn’t hesitate to let them know. Other interested parties probably are and I wouldn’t wait

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do not wait! If you are within driving distance, I would handle this face-to-face.

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi all, so i got the email, i never converted my reservation to order. I called my dealer and they said there will be a second email later on to come in to order. Is that true? Or should i get something done asap?

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all, so i got the email, i never converted my reservation to order. I called my dealer and they said there will be a second email later on to come in to order. Is that true? Or should i get something done asap?
That is true. Did they acknowledge that you were on the list that Ford emailed them?

Sponsored

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is true. Did they acknowledge that you were on the list that Ford emailed them?
i guess i need to call to make sure they have that information! I'm in NYC, so i don't know if the dealer i selected close by will pull anything funny!

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i guess i need to call to make sure they have that information! I'm in NYC, so i don't know if the dealer i selected close by will pull anything funny!
If you have a communicable dealer, it should be easy to verify. The challenge is, the salesperson will not have access to that info and will need to get it from a manager.

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Golden ticket holder here, just got off the phone with my dealer, asking if I would get my BRaptor at MSRP (given that my existing BL order is MSRP already). They stated they will not know their allocations until March, so until then they don't know if there will be ADM. So I have to wait until then for an answer. Meanwhile, my build is on pause with a 99 code I guess. I don't have a good feeling in my gut.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Golden ticket holder here, just got off the phone with my dealer, asking if I would get my BRaptor at MSRP (given that my existing BL order is MSRP already). They stated they will not know their allocations until March, so until then they don't know if there will be ADM. So I have to wait until then for an answer. Meanwhile, my build is on pause with a 99 code I guess. I don't have a good feeling in my gut.

I called Ford's Bronco customer service line today. The woman I spoke with said that golden ticket holders are going to get price protection just like cancelled MY 21 orders recieved for MY 22 orders.

She also said Ford is very aware of dealers planning ADM but it won't affect golden ticket holders, only those buying from standard dealer allocation. Golden ticket holder orders do not come out of dealer allocation. Standard allocation, dealers can do whatever they want with ADM.

She went even further and said if a dealer refuses to sell to a golden ticket holder because someone made a high offer over MSRP, they would be penalized by Ford.

She said the dealers will get emails about this some time before order banks open.

We'll see
Sponsored