David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those without their Bronco's getting built being a day one or two reservation-it seems like the issue is your trim level you ordered-Wildtracks seem to be the most affected by this. i have a friend who is still waiting for his, but his wife's Outer Banks came in April.

It took me about eight months to get my reorder of a loaded Big Bend, but I left off the towing package to get it sooner.
None of those packages should make a difference, Ford knew where they were getting parts from. Ford executives should have seen a problem around the corner!
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

None of those packages should make a difference, Ford knew where they were getting parts from. Ford executives should have seen a problem around the corner!
You obliviously never had to order anything in the past two years. I've had lead times of 180 days for PCs or lead times of two months for freaking washers...

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't wanna look it up, but I figured it was around 100k or more. Ridiculous.
114,276 produced to date, 81,184 sold since production started.

Numbers in this google sheet:

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
114,000+ Built to date. Just over one year into production. There were roughly 150,000 orders. Meaning were only 76% of the way through the list. Meaning yes it could take another 6 months for most of the outstanding orders to be filled. Even if you ordered within the first week or 2.
However, there weren't really 150K orders. 150K people may have put down $100.

No way conversion rate of reservation to actual order was 100%. Lots of debate here, but my guess based on experience in conversion rates in a lot of different industries, is that well under 50% of the original reservations put an order in, when push came to shove.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't forget the shady dealers that are selling "used" low mileage Broncos for well above MSRP.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't forget the shady dealers that are selling "used" low mileage Broncos for well above MSRP.
Used car sales aren't part of this sales report

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sad to see the overall sales numbers are down compared to last year at this time pretty much across the board.
Careful...you cannot have sales if you cannot produce the vehicles. Look at those on order/deposits down and figure if production could match demand, sales would be off the charts...

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Total production is 121,670.

Here's the recent history, drawn on a log scale with an exponential Least Squares Fit trendline. Basically, it looks like they're making them as fast as they can.

Ford Bronco 📈 Bronco May 2022 Sales: 9,475 Sold / 11,124 Produced 2205 Production chart

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Used car sales aren't part of this sales report
they were sold as new initially, but they are still not really sold is my point, they are languishing on dealer lots waiting for that sweet ADM. meanwhile, people who actually ordered for themselves still don't have their Bronco.

Sponsored

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a day 3 reservation (that’s 687 days ago per Siri) with a basic Big Bend build that’s been in production since January 21 (132 days ago). No car, no build date. Take a look at the 1/17 build week thread. A shit ton of folks in the same boat as me. I can’t buy it if you can’t or won’t sell it to me.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
114,000+ Built to date. Just over one year into production. There were roughly 150,000 orders.
There were 150,000 orders when they started scheduling. They left the reservation banks open for months after that, and the actual order banks open for months longer.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you have roughly 13k unsold Broncos ytd...Im sure about 75% of the 13k Broncos sitting on dealer lots have gargantuan ADM attached to them mainly collecting dust. Ford could have filled 13k customer orders/reservations and you’d have 13k brand ambassadors talking you up.
These are US sales only. Some might have been sold in Canada or Mexico or to those Middle East rich folk. They only have like 7k Bronco in their May inventory.