JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
30%? I haven't seen a dealer report yet where they didn't already get past their projected allocation with conversions....which was 30%. Overall conversion will be WAY, way higher than 30%. I would bet they already have near that converted...but it would be good to hear some dealers chime in who weren't offering the great deals, like MSRP dealers, with their conversion rates so far. @XCR440 ?
Lots of dealers are slow playing the conversions. They probably won't know until 3/19.
Sponsored

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

30%? I haven't seen a dealer report yet where they didn't already get past their projected allocation with conversions....which was 30%. Overall conversion will be WAY, way higher than 30%. I would bet they already have near that converted...but it would be good to hear some dealers chime in who weren't offering the great deals, like MSRP dealers, with their conversion rates so far. @XCR440 ?
I am talking about B6G not nation wide. I don't doubt dealers are exceeding that but B6G is only at roughly 6% to date. Either members are not posting, holding out for MY22 or we have a lot of accounts that re not active.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and that's the VAST majority of Ford's 3,000 dealers
I know, that's why it would be good to hear from one of them. The Grangers and Stephens type of offers are going to have higher conversion rates, I would bet, so it would be good to look at the others.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I thought it would be interesting to see how some options break down by model. Some of these stats made perfect sense to me, and some others left me scratching my head. Either way, I found it interesting to see how these options break down by model.

View attachment 85646
Nice presentation of data @Jason! Added to first post. (y)

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am talking about B6G not nation wide. I don't doubt dealers are exceeding that but B6G is only at roughly 6% to date. Either members are not posting, holding out for MY22 or we have a lot of accounts that re not active.
Oh, gotcha. I just think we probably get a very small percentage of people actively participating in filling out forms for things like that.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting numbers. Curious about Squatch take rate on badlands specifically.

I heard over the weekend that Ford is completely surprised by the two door take rate. Between this and the MIC (instead of white) top, it's like they were so focused on Jeep Wrangler as a competitor, they forgot to stop and check what pent up demands Bronco enthusiasts would want and choose.
Someone made a great point recently that the 2-door demand is probably peaking now with all of the enthusiasts and diehards jumping in immediately since they haven’t had a new 2-door Bronco available to buy for decades.

As time goes on the 2-door Bronco take rate will probably match Jeep as the typical rate of 2-door demand takes over and those buyers are able to replace their vehicles whenever they normally would.

Did that make sense?

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for sharing! Fingers crossed for my Base Sasquatch w/ 2.3ltr in early summer!

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a 2 door Race Red Big Bend without squatch. Looks like that combo is not too common. Thanks for sharing information, its fun to see everyones picks! Whats fun, is that every Bronco has its own story for why it is getting ordered the way it is. I love it. Remember to order what YOU want, and not what everyone else wants you to get. :cool:

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought it would be interesting to see how some options break down by model. Some of these stats made perfect sense to me, and some others left me scratching my head. Either way, I found it interesting to see how these options break down by model.

View attachment 85646
How is the a 2% High Package on Black Diamond? You can't get High on BD

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Someone made a great point recently that the 2-door demand is probably peaking now with all of the enthusiasts and diehards jumping in immediately since they haven’t had a new 2-door Bronco available to buy for decades.

As time goes on the 2-door Bronco take rate will probably match Jeep as the typical rate of 2-door demand takes over and those buyers are able to replace their vehicles whenever they normally would.

Did that make sense?
I think it does, and it may have been me who said it. I don't envy Ford trying to figure the ramp up and down out.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lux surprises me most
For as much complaining about the Lux package as there has been. The first 1000 orders submitted on here shows Ford exactly what they wanted to see. Low Manual take rates and high Lux take rates. In my opinion the only thing that may be slightly surprising is how many people are opting for Badlands, because Ford stating Wildtrak would be delayed (likely due to the fact that Sas is built in) I think they figured more people would opt for the WildTrak with the perceived added value of Sas.
Sponsored