Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I would expect us 8/23 blenders to start getting "built" Monday/Tues...at least I'm hoping.

Basically means its a 7 day window from blend to built.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still “in production”, tear tag was updated yesterday. What gives 😭😭
Tear tag is simply the last stage that can be tracked before the final built.

So tear tag != Built it just means soon

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is everyone contacting dealer to setup purchase or waiting for dealer to call? Ive had basically zero contact from my dealer. Ive left a few messages throughout the process, but never received a call back. Got my VIN by walking into the dealer and asking someone, which is when I found out my original salesman quit, and I was assigned a new one. I couldn't tell you the new guys name or anything about him. They were more than happy to help when I was there, so that wasnt an issue...I just want to make sure nothing goofy happens with the sale, and would prefer to buy asap.

Sponsored

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is everyone contacting dealer to setup purchase or waiting for dealer to call? Ive had basically zero contact from my dealer. Ive left a few messages throughout the process, but never received a call back. Got my VIN by walking into the dealer and asking someone, which is when I found out my original salesman quit, and I was assigned a new one. I couldn't tell you the new guys name or anything about him. They were more than happy to help when I was there, so that wasnt an issue...I just want to make sure nothing goofy happens with the sale, and would prefer to buy asap.
Similar situation happened with me, my original salesman either got fired or quit, not sure. I found out by calling and touching base with the sales manager after not hearing back from the salesperson for a bit. He connected me with my new salesperson and all is well! In your situation, I would recommend talking with the manager to find out his name, and pop in and talk with them and introduce yourself and build rapport. Hopefully then you will have some better communication.

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Similar situation happened with me, my original salesman either got fired or quit, not sure. I found out by calling and touching base with the sales manager after not hearing back from the salesperson for a bit. He connected me with my new salesperson and all is well! In your situation, I would recommend talking with the manager to find out his name, and pop in and talk with them and introduce yourself and build rapport. Hopefully then you will have some better communication.
Ive probably called 10 times since June when I got my first build week and left messages asking for the salesman or manger to call. They were great when I went to the dealer and asked for all the info after I got the build week....said I had a new guy, that his wife just had a baby and he'd call me in a week when he gets back. Ive probably called 4 times since then. Always a receptionist, transfered to a voice mail after neither are available. Not really sure what to do in terms of purchasing.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ive probably called 10 times since June when I got my first build week and left messages asking for the salesman or manger to call. They were great when I went to the dealer and asked for all the info after I got the build week....said I had a new guy, that his wife just had a baby and he'd call me in a week when he gets back. Ive probably called 4 times since then. Always a receptionist, transfered to a voice mail after neither are available. Not really sure what to do in terms of purchasing.
Go down there and make sure you speak with your guy or the sales manager in person and and let them know no one is communicating with you.

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought I would check the trackers, look what I found.
(8/24 blend date)
Ford Tracker shows "Built 08/28/2022"
Ordertrack.app shows "Awaiting Shipment"
But still do not have a Tear Tag.

Last edited:

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Go down there and make sure you speak with your guy or the sales manager in person and and let them know no one is communicating with you.
Pretty much going to call one more time after I get awaking shipment, then going in again.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I would check the trackers, look what I found.
8/24 blend date
Ford Tracker shows "Built 08/28/2022
Ordertrack.app shows "Awaiting Shipment"
But still not have a Tear Tag.
Nice. I am still not showing Built on my end, 8/23 blend. Still In Production.

It looks like some posters in other threads were In Production for several weeks while others from their week were built and shipped out quickly. Hard to say what causes the seemingly random delays on certain VINs… hoping to get a Built status early next week!

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You need to work with your dealer to make sure you get the retail price protection from the March 2022 price increase which will show on your sticker

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well…my Window Sticker just popped up in the last couple of hours! Blend date of 8/27…204/930.

Let’s GO!!!
I bet ours are on the the same truck....you're just down the road from me

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You need to work with your dealer to make sure you get the retail price protection from the March 2022 price increase which will show on your sticker
thanks for the reminder....forgot about that. +$2100 from my order price.
Sponsored