Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for the reminder....forgot about that. +$2100 from my order price.
Let us know how that goes. The dealer gets a rebate from Ford when the order is purchased by the order holder with name and address match. This means dealer wonā€™t see that until after the sale. Iā€™m hoping my dealer just takes it off the price, rather than writing me a check later. I asked my salesman to tell me how that will go ahead of time. Heā€™s still ā€œlooking into itā€
Sponsored

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let us know how that goes. The dealer gets a rebate from Ford when the order is purchased by the order holder with name and address match. This means dealer wonā€™t see that until after the sale. Iā€™m hoping my dealer just takes it off the price, rather than writing me a check later. I asked my salesman to tell me how that will go ahead of time. Heā€™s still ā€œlooking into itā€
Will do. Anxiety through the roof some BS is going to go down, but I was assured in the beginning it wouldnā€™t.

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m in same boat. I ask saleskid how itā€™s going to go and just get radio silence.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m a build week of 8/22, have a vin and says in production

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to Ford chat about my 8/23 blend - not exactly sure what this means but I assume some kind of parts hold. Guess we're going to miss the 9/3-9/9 delivery ETA I was originally given :(

"I show your 2022 Bronco - VIN is In Production. The vehicle location is Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI and the estimated date for production to be completed is ā€ƒSep-16-2022."

Sponsored

Beautyfly81

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumped from 8/8 to 8/15 to 8/22
Blend date of 8/23
Mods popped up 8/25
Tear Tag 8/26
Nothing new since.

Iā€™m still showing ā€œin Production ā€œ

Havenā€™t heard ANYTHING from dealership or Ford.

Fingers crossed for 9/9 delivery by rail although I HIGHLY doubt that.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumped from 8/8 to 8/15 to 8/22
Blend date of 8/23
Mods popped up 8/25
Tear Tag 8/26
Nothing new since.

Iā€™m still showing ā€œin Production ā€œ

Havenā€™t heard ANYTHING from dealership or Ford.

Fingers crossed for 9/9 delivery by rail although I HIGHLY doubt that.
Wow we have like the same exact stats. Same production week bumps, same blend day, same ETA given (although see last post of mine for discouraging update), same modules and tear tag dates. Also GA. Maybe weā€™ll be on same train!

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Talked to Ford chat about my 8/23 blend - not exactly sure what this means but I assume some kind of parts hold. Guess we're going to miss the 9/3-9/9 delivery ETA I was originally given :(

"I show your 2022 Bronco - VIN is In Production. The vehicle location is Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI and the estimated date for production to be completed is ā€ƒSep-16-2022."
no. no no no no no.

This is the second Bronco I've gone through the ordering process with. The first one spent from January until July "In Production" on ice mountain due to a chip hold. The first several updates they told us it would just be a few weeks, then it became a few months, then the estimates stopped coming. Ironically, I placed this order when the first one went into chip hold because I didn't want to have a "new" car that spent a winter getting shuffled around salted, snow covered parking lots.

I am NOT interested in doing that again, and I really hope none of the people in this week have to either.

Beautyfly81

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow we have like the same exact stats. Same production week bumps, same blend day, same ETA given (although see last post of mine for discouraging update), same modules and tear tag dates. Also GA. Maybe weā€™ll be on same train!
Iā€™m not too concerned yet. Im
Hoping to see a status change to built today (Monday) based on what happened in the previous build group. You better believe Iā€™ll be refreshing constantly today!!

Thatā€™s prettyfun to find someone else clearly running the same line with mine! What dealership are you? Athens Ford over here. Fingers crossed for good news today!

Sponsored

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m not too concerned yet. Im
Hoping to see a status change to built today (Monday) based on what happened in the previous build group. You better believe Iā€™ll be refreshing constantly today!!

Thatā€™s prettyfun to find someone else clearly running the same line with mine! What dealership are you? Athens Ford over here. Fingers crossed for good news today!
Akins ford over here! Hopefully I get a tear tag today. You would think all 3 of ours would be on the same ship date.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build week 8/22
Blend date 8/26
Mods popped 8/27
Showinf Built - Awaiting Shipment 8/27

I'm in Texas, so the window sticker says delivery will be by rail. If all goes well, delivery will probably be sometime in early October - but I'll be out of the country for a week.

Does anyone know how long dealers are required to hold your order on arrival, and if purchases can be completed remotely? After a year of waiting, I'd hate to miss my windiw because of a planned vacation
Sponsored