First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have been driving mine for about 2 days, and I have to point out my one gripe. The MIC top is LOUD on the hwy. I always see people with very opposite opinions on the wind noise here, and hoped that the “its pretty quiet” comments were right. I will be attempting some diy’s for the wind noise, ill keep you guys posted on if it works in case you have the same experience.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So half of us are shipped, the other half not. :cry:

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody else get a link to a video with their baby picture, but when you go to watch it, it comes back as "private"?
Yep. Mine said private. Smh.
2 weeks post delivery, finally have the baby pic
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 277BFBD6-E023-4855-8543-D59C280ECDEE

Sponsored

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Praying for you guys!! I was getting worried with anyone shipping via rail and the potential of delays.

BHD2012

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Outback, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally changed to Built and given est delivery of 9/20-9/26!

Blend 8/23, mods 8/26, tear tag 8/29, 887/1037

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats to all you Georgia people getting to the dealership from the rail yard!
I've been at the rail yard since Saturday and no sign of my Bronco yet. I'm leaving town for a week on Sunday, so with my luck it will probably show up on Monday.

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 5D595A64-2F05-4852-8F49-596464F58773

it has finally arrived! As well as several behind mine. So if anyone bought theirs at Akins in Winder, GA then you may get a call today!

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After my bronco being at the dealership for over a week (9/3-9/12), I finally got to take him home on Monday. I was shocked the trade in offer for my Honda Pilot was in the price range I was wanting. I refused to tell them what I wanted for it and I would trade it depending on their offer. My loan I was able to get through my credit union and at an interest rate of 2.99%.
So far, I’ve be pleased with how it drives. Knock on wood-it’s not loud with the hardtop. First day I had it, I drove in torrential rain. Windshield wipers could not compete with that kind of rain 🤣 I had groceries in the back and the rain just goes straight down. Check your compartment that holds your jack- water goes right into that place and could just sit and rust your jack. Haven’t been too thrilled with the gas mileage. I knew I wasn’t going to get the same mpg as my pilot, but it’s averaging 13.9 right now. 😬 I do live in a mountain area, so there’s that. I hope everyone gets theirs soon. Worth the wait and aggravation!

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, a little aggravating seeing as there are broncos from 9/5 week already delivered. I emailed a higher up at Ford. Probably wont do anything but made me feel better…lol

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For all of you just getting dropped off at the dealership, did your trackers update to delivered/final prep?

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After my bronco being at the dealership for over a week (9/3-9/12), I finally got to take him home on Monday. I was shocked the trade in offer for my Honda Pilot was in the price range I was wanting. I refused to tell them what I wanted for it and I would trade it depending on their offer. My loan I was able to get through my credit union and at an interest rate of 2.99%.
So far, I’ve be pleased with how it drives. Knock on wood-it’s not loud with the hardtop. First day I had it, I drove in torrential rain. Windshield wipers could not compete with that kind of rain 🤣 I had groceries in the back and the rain just goes straight down. Check your compartment that holds your jack- water goes right into that place and could just sit and rust your jack. Haven’t been too thrilled with the gas mileage. I knew I wasn’t going to get the same mpg as my pilot, but it’s averaging 13.9 right now. 😬 I do live in a mountain area, so there’s that. I hope everyone gets theirs soon. Worth the wait and aggravation!
MPG should improve! When I drove off the lot it was at 9, now 2 days later its steadily increasing and currently at 17

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to all you Georgia people getting to the dealership from the rail yard!
I've been at the rail yard since Saturday and no sign of my Bronco yet. I'm leaving town for a week on Sunday, so with my luck it will probably show up on Monday.
Same; I leave Sunday as well and am working today and tomorrow. Even if delivered today I can't pick up until Thursday.
Sponsored