Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just put my bronco shirt on for @akh2ogeek!! sending all the good transport vibes!!
Sponsored

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dead center.
Yes, I ran it with that, my front speakers were way too bassy on almost every song(and hitting limiter) so I reran the autoeq with it on half bass the original bass (between left and center) and it sounded better but songs lacked punch and/or baselines.

Also followed the other best practices, lab grade pink noise over USB, no AC, quiet garage on accessory power only.

To clarify these are infinite reference speakers, non bi-amp.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, I ran it with that, my front speakers were way too bassy on almost every song(and hitting limiter) so I reran the autoeq with it on half bass the original bass (between left and center) and it sounded better but songs lacked punch and/or baselines.

Also followed the other best practices, lab grade pink noise over USB, no AC, quiet garage on accessory power only.

To clarify these are infinite reference speakers, non bi-amp.
I have the exact same - but bi-amped

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the exact same - but bi-amped

Weird! I was meaning to try bi-amp since it seems the rear already is being factory gimped and apparently the forscan fix for that isnā€™t as effective on 2022 models.

Anything special I have to do other than flip the switch? I am using a plugnplay kit.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Weird! I was meaning to try bi-amp since it seems the rear already is being factory gimped and apparently the forscan fix for that isnā€™t as effective on 2022 models.

Anything special I have to do other than flip the switch? I am using a plugnplay kit.
Im not 100% certain, I got a harness from Hoel Wiring made specifically for BiAmp mode. Not sure what's different.

Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't have to add the bass blockers when my key auto-eq'd. Sounds perfect through all volume range. When you Auto-EQ'd did you have Bass Treble all flat when you ran it?
How is your setup? Are you using the t harness? I ask as my speakers are good until 17 and then I get some distortion. I have kicker speakers and key amp 200.4. Tuned with happy sound result. Bass blockers in dash. No gain.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How is your setup? Are you using the t harness? I ask as my speakers are good until 17 and then I get some distortion. I have kicker speakers and key amp 200.4. Tuned with happy sound result. Bass blockers in dash. No gain.
I have a t harness and another harness that wires everything up in bi amp mode. The harness comes with wires to run to the dash but uses factory wiring for the kick panel speakers.

I also ran the power off the battery instead of loop back. Since it's bi-amped it is only wires to AMP 1... nothing in amp 2

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s MPG? I feel like Iā€™m trying to baby it but Iā€™m getting like 13.6 on eco mode 2.7 badlands Sasquatch stock M/T tires and wheels.
Iā€™m getting 17ish in town with a 4 cyl auto Big Bend stock.
Iā€™m noticing computer estimates gas mileage about 2 mpg higher than when I divide miles by gals when filling up. Anyone else seeing this?

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s MPG? I feel like Iā€™m trying to baby it but Iā€™m getting like 13.6 on eco mode 2.7 badlands Sasquatch stock M/T tires and wheels.
I have the 2.3 and I think overall like 20.5 mpg for the first 3200 miles. I spend a majority of the time in normal/eco mode. Miles are 60/40 highway/city. I think one fill up I was around 22 mpg.

I've been mixing in premium when I can, seems like it does increase mpg a little plus the extra boost in power.

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reset a trip or calculate manually. My computer mpg was hideous when I first got the bronco. Iā€™m assuming a lot of idle hours or something was included? Anyways, now I get about 17 mpg on the computer from my 2.7 Sasquatch with some added weight (skids and heavy LoD sliders). I can eek out 20mpg with ideal driving (~60 mph driving)

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.3 OBX Sasquatch chiming in here. If I reset it while highway driving around 60-65 mph, it's 22-24 MPG. But when left alone for an entire tank of gas, it sits right at 17 MPG. That's with me driving pretty gingerly. I've been told that I drive like an old man.

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
16.2 MPG for first 700 miles. Some of that time was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on the Belt Parkway. 2.7L with SAS.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm about 17 mpg with the 2.3L manual. Keep in mind I'm also a new manual driver, so still working on driving efficiently haha. I also keep forgetting to put it into Eco mode when I commute, haha.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dead center.
Thanks for adding this discussion on speaker installs with the kicker key. I'm finishing my speaker side of the intall tonight, so this should be extremely helpful in making arguably the easier half of the install much easier. Coming from a Subaru Forester XT that had an impressive Harman Kardon sound system in it that played music pretty damn well, I haven't been this excited to fix a sound system in a vehicle in a long time. Sorry Ford, the speakers are just that bad šŸ˜‚.
Sponsored