Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can your connection at map tell us why we are in purgatory? 🙏🏼 Please
Sorry. Everyone likely has different reasons for being delayed, so there isn't any one specific widespread answer to give 😕

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never thought that when this process began I would be checking the extended weather forecast for Detroit, but here we are. Looks like it won't be that windy which is good news for those of us with soft tops potentially sitting outside.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643724352651

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just the https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking?vin=<vin#>. You can see the delivery date updated after it arrives at Granger (I think I saw it update the day after). I assume it is only actually on the truck for a few hours. Palsapp didn't show anything. Good luck!
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643724352651
I try this one and it just tells me over and over safari can’t find the page….so, its MIA along with my bronco I guess😂taking two more days OFF of tracker stalking.😩

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm expecting that if we do see another round of assembly line pictures, I'll get the "oops yours got lost" email. And not that it matters on my end much anymore, but the backdoor tracker continues to be broken.

WVUBronco22

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 VW Eos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been "Built" status since 1/16. Pizza tracker previously said ETD of 2/3. Today that moved to 2/6. Maybe that's a good sign it only moved 3 days?
Mine moved from 1/30 to 2/6 on the pizza tracker this morning as well. With the incoming snow, I'm expecting that to keep move further into the future. Getting these broncos loaded out of the yard shown in the holding area probably won't happen if they get 12" of snow.

I definitely wouldn't want to be the plow truck driver tasked with clearing the lot between all the new broncos!

Hanible

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just swapped me to 2/11 eta now, fun.
Said they are loading them on the trains now. I'll course last week they told me the same.

Reactions: Cat

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update from that thread on Broncos sitting:
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643728402794

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update from that thread on Broncos sitting:
1643728402794.png
Yep ^^ That's why I said no single part. Each day brings the potential for different challenges. Some are waiting to go into the mod center for little things, like even the WildTrack hood graphic is holding some people up.... Others were almost complete but missing various pieces that they couldnt install on the line cause they ran out. So these were nearly finished and just need to have someone go back out there, pull vehicle & add said part (which takes man power to go on said scavenger hunt in that big ol pile of Broncos, which are always secondary to the moving production line) then it gets to be marked finished and prepped to ship.

Reactions: Cat

CRBronco

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Sync system now shows a version number , replacing the "NULL" from the past 4 weeks...still says "in production" but I will take this as a small victory...
Where are you seeing the info on Sync?

KReich64

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep ^^ That's why I said no single part. Each day brings the potential for different challenges. Some are waiting to go into the mod center for little things, like even the WildTrack hood graphic is holding some people up.... Others were almost complete but missing various pieces that they couldnt install on the line cause they ran out. So these were nearly finished and just need to have someone go back out there, pull vehicle & add said part (which takes man power to go on said scavenger hunt in that big ol pile of Broncos, which are always secondary to the moving production line) then it gets to be marked finished and prepped to ship.
Maybe Ford needs to bring in Hunt and the boys...
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group MV5BNTczNTY4MjUwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQxMTAxMw@@._V1_
Sponsored